Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Questions

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if I did a ten week cycle of 1CC/250mg, could I expect some solid growth. I am also looking at keeping water retention and fat loss to a minimum.

dreamsoflowbodyfat said:
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if I did a ten week cycle of 1CC/250mg, could I expect some solid growth. I am also looking at keeping water retention and fat loss to a minimum.
Yes you can and dont forget your clomid at week 13

Add some liquidex to keep the water down. You will get some good gains off that. Just make sure to eat loads.

I guess I am kind of worried that I would be putting on too much fat and water with that. Do you think a cycle of 500mg would be better for 5-8 weeks.

Test doesn't "put fat on". Poor diet is how bodyfat is accumulate. Testosterone has many lopolytic effect that make it a usefull tool to use to burn bodyfat. Why are you worried about water retention? If so then any test is probably out of the question for you unless you run an aromitase inhibitor. 250mg a week will do for a first cycle, but it is a very mild dose and unless you are FAR from your genetic potential will only lead to mild gains, which is fine if that's all you're looking for. I would suggest 500mg/wk of test alone. No need to stack your first cycle. That will yeild far better results with comparable side effects (if any at all) to 250mg a week. Remember, the accumulation of fat is solely dependent upon your diet. Eat right and you won't have any problems.

Top Bottom