Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol then Winny tabs ?

dsco

What do you guys think of running 6 weeks of Dbol (40 mg/day) then another 7 or 8 weeks of winny tabs (50 mg/day) with cyp and deca. Im concerned about the winny then dbol combo is it to much on the liver all that c 17 AA ? :confused:

Any info

Thanks

Bro, I been doing shit like that for years with no problem...just don't drink and take Milk Thisle and drink a couple of gallons of water a day....

dsco said:
What do you guys think of running 6 weeks of Dbol (40 mg/day) then another 7 or 8 weeks of winny tabs (50 mg/day) with cyp and deca. Im concerned about the winny then dbol combo is it to much on the liver all that c 17 AA ? :confused:

Any info

Thanks

Are you trying to bulk up or cut up? If you are bulking, just stick with the dbol, deca and cyp and save the winny for another cycle. 14 weeks on a 17aa is too much in my opinion. Milk Thistle will do nothing to protect your liver, as was proven by a sticky post a few weeks ago.

Amenselah said:
Bro, I been doing shit like that for years with no problem...just don't drink and take Milk Thisle and drink a couple of gallons of water a day....

Be careful bro! Many times you don't have signs of liver damage until the damage is already there!

I figure that the winny will add some quality to the bulk from the cyp and deca. I dont wanna look like a bloat for summer. Big guns - How long then to wait till i hit some winny and maybe some eq or deca? wanna be prepped for summer.

Thanks

dsco said:
I figure that the winny will add some quality to the bulk from the cyp and deca. I dont wanna look like a bloat for summer. Big guns - How long then to wait till i hit some winny and maybe some eq or deca? wanna be prepped for summer.

Thanks

It sounds like you want to cut up for the summer. I would do the winny instead of the dbol. The dbol will cause water bloat. This page will answer any questions you have about gear: www.elitefitness.com/members/ajc

how the hell do u keep gains on dbol???????? BillROBERTS suggested running dbol 50mg ed + 50mg clomid for 2weeks on than take 4weeks off dbol but run the clomid at50mgs and said gains are keepable........???????:confused: :confused:

Top Bottom