Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar+DBol cycle. Or should I switch the Dbol w./an injectable?

TieRex

Now, what do you fellas say. Is this wise? Is it that big of a deal not to do an injectable..?

Help me out bros.

hey folks! I know twitched posted a good newbie-cycle thread not long ago, and I read it, trust me. But. I was thinking of doing a short oral cycle for moderate gains. I want to start a discussion on the subject. So I'm bumping this one.

If your set on running an oral only cycle then try this:

wk----d-bol----anavar-----nolv.---------clom---
1-----25mg/d----------------20mg/d------
2-----25mg/d----------------20mg/d-------
3-----30mg/d----------------20mg/d-------
4-----30mg/d---40mg/d---20mg/d--------
5-----35mg/d---40mg/d----20mg/d-------
6---------------40mg/d-------20mg/d-------
7---------------40mg/d-----------------------
8---------------40mg/d------------------------
9---------------40mg/d------------------------
10-------------40mg/d------------------------
11-----------------------------------------100mg/d
12-----------------------------------------50mg/d
13-----------------------------------------50mg/d

You don't have to worry about liver tox., anavar is very light on the liver and in many cases helped liver values. Just take you ALA and u'll be fine.

The best is to add some test in that cycle and not just replace the D-Bol. If you somehow have to choose either D-Bol or something else than drop the D-Bol and inject some Test. It is a better, healthier cycle with more keepable gains.

Hey Maxx!!!

That's just what I needed to hear! I will do that cycle you just posted. Actually I've made one which is very similar. Good shit! I'll keep ya posted...

TieRex said:
Hey Maxx!!!

That's just what I needed to hear! I will do that cycle you just posted. Actually I've made one which is very similar. Good shit! I'll keep ya posted...

Good to hear! Just eat, sleep, and train your balls off! The var will help bring everything together. Good luck!

Dbol gives moderate gains? 4 weeks of dbol should put 20 lbs on ya...and dont do 2 orals together...give your liver a break...you want moderate gains go with a moderate dose of test or some eq or deca...there is a hell of a lot more health risks associated with orals than with injectables...go with those

Top Bottom