Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nile sustanon. Two different amp sizes.

J

Jack Diesel

OK I have two Nile sustanon amps with different sizes

The first one is Batch# 91103 exp# 05/04

The second is Batch# 91003 exp# 01/04

Most have said the first one is real so I am inclined to believe that. The other one is about 1/4 inch bigger than the first and has a slightly more flourescent green color.

Has anyone had experience with one or both of these? Id appreciate any feedback. Thanx Bros
:confused:

Jack Diesel said:

Hehe :) I have much more then 2 amps with different sizes... They are legit... Nile sust amps are always have difference in size even if they are from the same lot...

Dsc00032.jpg

Okay. They are good.

Let's say I have:

Batch: 91180
Mfr. Date: 10/01
Exp. Date: 9/04

No problem figuring out the shelf-life. Niles have a shelf life of 3 years (minus one day).

Is there any correlation between the batch number and either the manufacturing or expiration date? Or is it simply a batch number?

Dexter

Jack Diesel said:

The first one is Batch# 91103 exp# 05/04

The second is Batch# 91003 exp# 01/04

Most have said the first one is real so I am inclined to believe that. The other one is about 1/4 inch bigger than the first and has a slightly more flourescent green color.

Has anyone had experience with one or both of these? Id appreciate any feedback. Thanx Bros
:confused:
they are good bro. I`ve been on them about 5months ago and they worked fine to me. hurts like a bitch but works good :)
Yes all of them are very different in size.

OK I just checked and I have several amps of different sizes so I guess Im good to go . Thanx for the feed back.

Top Bottom