Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here got Gyno from Deca? All deca users:)

sk* said:
I didn't. There are a few good posts on this though, some going for pages and pages.

Curious? Are you saying someone would be able to find them using the search function?

i searched,a few people got it.........but some of them were stacking it with test.....damnit why cant their be a cheap effective anti e for it,winny is not proven and RU486 <--i aint preggo

There are risks to everything - get info, evaluate, make a decision. Personally, I'd be more worried about fake gear, customs, infection, etc. than prog gyno.

To be honest, in the years that I've been around those suseptible to gyno from deca at 400mg or under weekly seem to be few and far between. One never knows though - maybe start w/ 200mg weekly.

It gave me sore ass nips after 5 weeks of 500mg's.
I'll never touch that shit again, even though it went away.
Time for me to step up to test...

Ridehard

Go Big-

Doofy, do a search on Fina and gyno too as it works on the same level as deca. also you might want to try vitex. some people say it works others dont but all i know is that on a fina only cycle i started to get a little limp D and nips started to get sensitive and then i began using the vitex 2x a day and the libido is back and strong as ever and the nip problem went right away...

Top Bottom