Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol for my Wife?????

massva

My wife wants to Rip up and I wanted to know if this will work on her as well. Also, she has to take Prozac for a Chemical Imbalance and also wanted to make sure that it did screw that up as well. Are there any women out there that has done Wintrol and does it help you to drop fat rather quickly... Any help is greatly appreciated....

Thanks,
MASSVA

assuming she is a newbie, anavar at 2.5mgs daily. increasing slowly. Ask for Primadonna on the womens board. Winny can have androgenic effects on some women.

massva said:
Why Anavar? Will it help her to stread the excess fat?

It is the only anabolic proven to remove viseral fat. Like they said send her to the womens board. They will be able to help.

nautica

my buddy put his old lady on winny at 50mg every three days. i didn't like what it did to her. there were some masculating of her face.

if you do winny, check with the womans boards as other suggested. i think you will find that to do winny, 50 mg once a week will be max for tone.

Do a search on the womens board.
Also - steroids build muscle. If you're thinking Winstrol or Anavar or any other steroid is going to "shed fat" you will be disappointed. Diet and training do this.

agree

i agree - check our board (the Women's Board). there are better things for burning fat, but if she's going to use AS, Anavar is the one I like/take - its never let me down...

Top Bottom