Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does dbol make you tired?

does dbol make you tired?

• dbol makes me tired if i take 30 mg or more

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • dbol never makes me tired

Votes: 62 44.9%
  • any amount of dbol makes me tired

Votes: 34 24.6%

• Total voters
ZZZZZZ's

I'm tired as hell right now! I'm at 45mg D-bol the more I take then more tired I feel. My pumps at the gym are still awesome though. It's a bad combination, I don't sleep well & I'm tired from the d-bol. I've just accepted the fact that I'll be tired for a few months. It'll be worth it in the long run.

You know I never heard about this before either BUT........ I just started taking 30mg/day, and I'm tired all the time. I just thought it was because of my "new" intensity at the gym?? Sounds wierd, but I think we're on to something????????

Same here, I'm tired all the time. In my 3rd week of dbol 50mgs e/d. Another 2 weeks to go then I drop the dbol and pick up winny @ 50mgs e/d with Tren80 e/od. Doing sus300 and eq200 e/od right now also. I'm ALWAYS tired. Just started super clen also. I could fall asleep on the hopper, but I have enough energy when I'm at the gym.

IRON

Fuck. I wish dbol made me tired. During a cycle including dbol I have my name legally changed to Count Dracula...:vampire: :bat:

Yup, I really found myself dragging my ass while I was on it

Dbol lowers your blood glycogen levels. Hence the tiredness. It's the glycogen that is forced into the muscles that makes you larger while on dbol. That and the water retention.

I just fucked up your poll. I accidentally voted for "dbol doesn't make you tired". It may have been due to the fact that I'm on 30mg/ED and I'm too tired. <yawn> ;)

I meant to vote for tired. I did 20mg/ED the first week and 30mg/ED week 2, on week 3 of the same right now and will run till end of week 5. I know it works cause the pumps I get are fuckin AMAZING! I'm energized while at the gym, but I'm tired throughout the day.

Dbol

No problems with being tired.. Of course I've never gone above 25mg a day. In general I have more energy and nasty insomnia....

Tigerparks said:
Dbol lowers your blood glycogen levels. Hence the tiredness. It's the glycogen that is forced into the muscles that makes you larger while on dbol. That and the water retention.

This is the reason here.

You should try eating fruit through the day.

WOW i was just sitting here thinking DAMN I am tired is it the dbol I am on 30 mg a day and 400 tes a week and 300 deca

i have only been on dbol 5 days the test and deca one shot a piece so i know nothing has kicked in yet. I have noticed that i take the nap thing i never use to take them they are nice though.

and when i am in the gym it takes a few sets to get warmed up them whamo i can go go and go every set i get more stamina but i am careful not to over due it and tear something...

i am sitting here at work thinking ether is leaking thru here making me pass out .........

Top Bottom