Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon dosage poll

What's the most Sust. you have used per week?

• none

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • 250 mg

Votes: 32 7.9%
  • 500 mg

Votes: 164 40.4%
  • 750 mg

Votes: 86 21.2%
  • 1000 mg

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • 1250 mg

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • 1500 mg

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • 1750 mg or more

Votes: 22 5.4%

• Total voters
Right now just started on 750mg a week. 2nd week. Still debating on whether or not to stay at 750 or go down to 500mg next week. Me, as i always have, i shoot it up all in one day. Sus has fast acting and long acting esters so it really doesn't matter if u do it once or twice a week. The buildup from the long acting esters will keep blood levels more stable. Now if it were just test propionate and that's it then yeah u need to do it every other day or every third day. ;)

The most I have done in a week is 750mg. And I would do this in three shots spread out. But I would also include some deca in the shot. I would not want to shoot over 2-3 cc's in my ass or thigh. But hell, I enjoy needles.

My views are just like MIKE PT,

I like to shoot once or twice a week, the most I have done (intentionally) is about 750 a week.

With test enanthate I can shoot what ever I want and seem to gain. with some other companies esp t-400 from denkall the pain associated with the injection is a factor for me.

I typically use 500-750 a week, with a shot every two or three days. Although sust contains long-acting esters, I think the blend is best utilized by relatively frequent injections.

Top Bottom