Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Reasons Why Testosterone is a Bad Choice!!

Do you think the your body benefits in any way from that bile? I mean the bile your body makes not the deca. You know like your body does from test. You aren't suggesting your whole system would not come to a screetching halt without test? Because even you know it would. You also state the test in an amp is different somehow "because natural test performs many other functions than test in an amp" Name two.
How would you know what gains from test would be lost? You have never used it. The guys at the gym tell you about it?
When you use test with the right amount of arimidex your body becomes a mass building machine with no bloat or water retention like deca. Test is twice as effective at building quality mass and it's much safer than deca.
Did you say prostate in the newest in your series of uninformed deca posts? From Life Extension Group...

Many doctors will tell you that testosterone causes prostate disease. The published scientific literature indicates otherwise.

As readers of Life Extension Magazine learned in late 1997, estrogen has been identified as a primary culprit in the development of BPH. (117-119) Estrogen has been shown to bind to SHBG in the prostate gland and cause the proliferation of epithelial cells in the prostate. (124, 182-184) This is corroborated by the fact that as men develop benign prostate enlargement, their levels of free testosterone are plummeting while their estrogen levels remain the same or are rising. As previously discussed, aging men tend to convert their testosterone into estrogen. The published evidence shows that serum levels of testosterone are not a risk factor for developing benign prostate disease. (8,36,41,117-137)

The major concern that has kept men from restoring their testosterone to youthful levels is fear of prostate cancer. The theory is that since most prostate cancer cell lines need testosterone to proliferate, it is better to not replace the testosterone that is lost with aging. The problem with this theory is that most men who contract prostate cancer have low levels of testosterone and the majority of published studies show that serum testosterone levels do not affect one's risk for contracting prostate cancer.

Since the perception is so strong that any augmentation of testosterone can increase the risk of prostate cancer, we did a MEDLINE search on all the published studies relating to serum testosterone and prostate cancer. The appendix at the end of this article provides quotations from the published literature as it relates to the issue of whether testosterone causes prostate disease. Out of 27 MEDLINE studies we found, five indicated that men with higher testosterone levels had a greater incidence of prostate cancer, whereas 21 studies showed that testosterone was not a risk factor. One study was considered neutral. The score was therefore:

21 studies indicating testosterone does not cause prostate cancer

versus

5 studies indicating testosterone causes prostate cancer

(and one study that did not produce significant results)

Give it up

Reactions: LT3
Andy13 said:

Just what about the word "coherant" did you not understand?

Why are you so angry? Anger is very catabolic...as a chemistry major ahould know.:p

ulter said:

How would you know what gains from test would be lost? You have never used it. The guys at the gym tell you about it?

Damn, I must have skinned and eaten your children in another lifetime...lol... You really have a hard-on for me.

I still like you, though...

2Thick said:

Why are you so angry? Anger is very catabolic...as a chemistry major ahould know.:p

Who said anything about me being angry? I just called you out. That's all. You said there is a difference between natural and synthetic test.. The fact is there is no difference other than origin, which means nothing.

DCS said:
nandrolone is a naturally occuring hormone;

Urinary nandrolone metabolites of endogenous origin in man: a confirmation by output regulation under human chorionic gonadotropin stimulation.

Aha!! Take that you non-believers!

2thick

if you take an entry level course of organic chemistry you will eventually learn that on the molecular level synthetic and natural tests are identical in every way.

i dont know why mods are debating with you on the whole deca topic, you are obviously wrong and i think you know you are wrong and just keeping this argument going for no apperent reason

Top Bottom