Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Reasons Why Testosterone is a Bad Choice!!

2Thick said:

Test sides are more real than Deca sides are.

A slow down of libido is rare and only caused by too much deca and no tapering. If you cycle smart then you will have the opposite effect (i.e. higher sex drive).

Progesterone gyno is also such a rare occurrence that it isn't even worth mentioning. It is only used like a scary children's story...irrational and highly unlikely to happen.

Plus, don't blame the limp noodle on Deca. Blame your bad genetics...hehehe

Gee thats funny,only 200mgs/week of deca completely shut me down sexually,that's why they administer this wonderful female steroid as a form of castration to male sex offenders.Kiss your libido and erections bye-bye...

Tell your "myth" quote to all my friends as well as myself.Our nipples will all disagree with that statement.Practically transformed me into Cone-Tit the Barbarian...

2Thick said:

Hehehehe:alien:

Well, technically, natural test is much different than synthetic test because natural test performs many other functions than test in an amp.

That is rediculous. There is no difference between test from your nads and test from a lab.

Tell that to a chemist and he'll fall off his chair laughing at you.

Andy

Slopain said:
deca although a good choice for some can wreak havoc on a large portion of its users. My training partner did his first cycle back years ago with primo/deca/winny at EXTREMELY low doses - got gyno badly had it cut out now has a scar that isn’t so pretty (that scar wasn’t the decas fault but it did cause the gyno). Tell him its that he is so rare its insignificant.

2Thick calls this “hypersensitivity” but there must be 50% of its user that are “hypersensitive” so I don’t know why its called “hyper” anything. My point: I like women, and in reality a part of why I do this is to pull more easily and to stand out at the beach, resorts, and pools – what good is it to look so appealing to the choicest females if you can’t drill them? Point made…

Where-as with TEST you can use supplements to slow/stop hair loss (proscar) - if you used deca with proscar it will actually increase your hair loss vs. using the deca by itself, which does also cause hairloss.

With TEST and Liquidex or Nolvadex you can keep off the water weight pretty easily and still keep that tight ripped look, however with the evil deca you need to add a HARSH ORAL (winny) to try and fight the sides of the deca. So you need something that can be harmful to your liver to protect against the sides of deca. Maybe the deca is mild to most but usually they need to add the expensive and potent winny to the mix to keep safe.

deca is good for a lot of people, TEST is good for everyone. If you going to throw them in the same stack do so, but make TEST the base.

All the above reasons aside - you will gain better with test than you will with deca and that’s the bottom line.

That is very well said. You should be a politician...hehehe

As for Deca, it is the ultimate mass builder. Test causes problems for as many people as Deca causes problems.

Although, liquidex does help with all kinds of sides from test, it also helps with deca sides...so there is no argument there.

I love the way you call Winny EVIL. I feel like you are telling scary stories to children around a camp-fire.

I keep hearing about all of these "training partners" that have problems with deca but nobody (besides hillbilly Ranger) admits to having problems with Deca.

Something smells here...do you smell it Slopain?

:D Y'all always put a smile on my face.
I have never tried deca so I will stay out of it. But I have tried TEST and Loved it:)

Andy13 said:

That is rediculous. There is no difference between test from your nads and test from a lab.

Tell that to a chemist and he'll fall off his chair laughing at you.

Andy

I would disagree

eric123 said:
2Thick, I am interested in your opinion as I am in everyone elses. Are you suggesting a deca only cycle? If you don't stack it with test, what do you recommend?

I would suggest a mild Deca and Dbol cycle.

Something like this would do wonders:

Deca***Dbol
200****5/day
300****4
300****4
400****3

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

Gee thats funny,only 200mgs/week of deca completely shut me down sexually,that's why they administer this wonderful female steroid as a form of castration to male sex offenders.Kiss your libido and erections bye-bye...

Tell your "myth" quote to all my friends as well as myself.Our nipples will all disagree with that statement.Practically transformed me into Cone-Tit the Barbarian...

Well that is not exactly the truth. Chemical castration uses progesterone and not nandrolone. Don't mislead people, my test-intoxicated friend.

Plus the nipples are attractive to some girls...hahahahah

Top Bottom