Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Reasons Why Testosterone is a Bad Choice!!

2Thick

Elite Mentor
Platinum
This may surprise many people but test is a bad choice for almost all prospective AS users.

And in a no-surprise move, I will recommend Deca as the best anabolic out there for mass, cutting and athletic use.

Here are some well known reasons why test is inferior

1. You will lose half of your gains after a test cycle

2. Test is awful for your prostate and colon

3. Test will make your hair fall out faster than most other compounds

4. Test requires higher and higher dosages to get a decent affect (all along the side effects increase).

5. Test causes gyno faster than almost all other compounds

6. If you use anti-estrogens to protect yourself from the sides listed above, you will be taking away many of the properties that make test good for gains, so it is a lose/lose situation

The list goes on and on.

Open wadgobbling hole directly under nose, and spew forth shit...!!!

Ranger

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ranger said:
Open wadgobbling hole directly under nose, and spew forth shit...!!!

Honestly 2Thick, where do you constantly come up with this non-fact based horseshit??? It never ceases to amaze me...

Ranger

Oh please...Mr. Moonshine, get up off of that goat you love so much and tell me why I am not exactly right.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
OOPS,Sorry ranger I meant to quote you and edited you instead.Damn it,2thick's got me all flustered,lol...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:p

Not a prob....and he know's he's wrong as usual....

Deca is, and always will be the most over rated, most often faked, non producing AS on the market...it can in no way compare to TEST, and surely not my beloved EQ....

Go back to the circus ya damn midget, live the heavy weights for the big boys....heh heh heh

Ranger

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Test sides-Easily controlled.
Deca sides-bend over and hold on for the ride.Limp noodle,banana titties,libido obliterated...

Test sides are more real than Deca sides are.

A slow down of libido is rare and only caused by too much deca and no tapering. If you cycle smart then you will have the opposite effect (i.e. higher sex drive).

Progesterone gyno is also such a rare occurrence that it isn't even worth mentioning. It is only used like a scary children's story...irrational and highly unlikely to happen.

Plus, don't blame the limp noodle on Deca. Blame your bad genetics...hehehe

Top Bottom