Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol & Anavar-Which One???

Texas Ranger

In terms of lean muscle and strength gains, which is better? Winstrol? Or Anavar? I'm looking to close out a cycle of Test/EQ for my FIRST. So, which one would you choose???

Anavar is too weak for an actual cycle. IMO it should be used only by women and during bridging. I would take the Winny hands down.

i cant say from experience because i have yet to use either but i'll be shooting winny 50 mg eod for 4 weeks after my last test/deca shot until clomid therapy

IXIXDiabloXIXI said:
Anavar is too weak for an actual cycle. IMO it should be used only by women and during bridging. I would take the Winny hands down.

Havent tried either one of them, but why i have feeling that anavar is stronger than winstrol mg per mg. If i am wron somebody please correct it :)

Guys, the reason for one and not two is it's my first cycle. I only need one for the results that I'm after. Both of them would be OVERKILL.

Believe me it wouldn't b overkill. I did winny only for my first and was very dissapointed, basically had no reslults. If your not going to inject and your looking for keepable gains use both. 40mgED var and 50mg ED winny.

Top Bottom