Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there another drug like winstrol?

I love what winstrol dose but i am looking for another drug to try. I tend to hold water and get too big off test and deca. I get good results from EQ and winnies. I am very lean and when i do a cycle i dont like to put alot of bulk and water weight. I like to maintain a solid and ripped look. Is there another cycle that might give the same results. Please shere your experences and knlowledge. Thank You.
Justin

Don't have the experience to help you but I can't get past the get too big on test and deca part. How do you get too big? What is too big?

I would have to say fina. Masteron is good at low levels of BF too. Something lighter like Primo would do as well, but stacked with something else.

If you want something really strong - fina but primo,anavar, and masteron (forget this as you won't find the real stuff) also work. You could also try test and run arimid. to keep off the water. I assume you aren't looking for the freakish big look so play around and see what you like.

Re: Re: Is there another drug like winstrol?

iceman11111 said:

that's funny, if only the pro's could figure out how to stay in shape year round!!!!

please, email me when you find out the secret!!!

Well it is possibly to gain muscle wihtout bulking, but it is slower. Personally i like to bulk up :D

Re: Re: Is there another drug like winstrol?

iceman11111 said:

that's funny, if only the pro's could figure out how to stay in shape year round!!!!

please, email me when you find out the secret!!!

let me give you a hint...THEY choose to NOT stay lean all year long...better gains...

Legit masteron(which u wont find). ** masteron will not do what u r looking for since it is really methyl-dihydrotestosterone but will still work well and is nice for size.

I'd have to say your best bet is fina for what u want. Helps keep the fat off even while bulking.

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom