Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxyflux clenbuterol any good???

auto250245

Alright, I'm lazy, I know I should search first, but oh well. Just got some oxyflux clen while in mexico on a cruise. Cost was about 12.50 us dollars per 50tab bottle. Wanted to get some sus, but everywhere I went, it was $15 per amp (organon). That was too $ for me.

Anyways, on day 4 of clen. I took 1 tab first day, 2 the 2nd, and now 4tabs the 4th. All i've really noticed is that i'm quite tired. Is this supposed to happen. No sweats or anything. should I just stick with 4 tabs/day, and not go any higher? thanks for answers.

By the way, sneaking gear back on the ship was quite easy. They really don't search very hard. My friend brought back a cycles worth of test. If you want to sneak alcohol on the ships that is pretty easy too. I had about 15 friends going, and no one had their alcohol taken. If any of you are going on a cruise I thought you may want to know this. If your planning on drinking, I would definitely bring your own stuff. Drinks are very expensive, but food is great.

heard bad things about the oxyflux. My friend is up to 6 tabs a day and seeing little to no results. He is only stacking w/ winny though.
He paid over $1 a tab. fFeel better about what you paid

crsnavet said:
heard bad things about the oxyflux. My friend is up to 6 tabs a day and seeing little to no results. He is only stacking w/ winny though.
He paid over $1 a tab. fFeel better about what you paid

over a 1.00 a tab for oxyflu...oh my god..i hope he took out the KY before he got raped:mix:

I tok what wa left of my bottle prob 12 or so in 1 shot, that was the dose where i felt the way people told me i should feel, oxy sucks, ive said it a million times.

#1,000,001 oxyflux sucks!

MAC

I bought some Oxy because it was cheap, and the spiro looked sketchy...Utter waste of cash. Sugar pills would probably be better.

Top Bottom