Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien Deca????

anabolicann

Im going to start a cycle with Deca i wanted to know what would be a good source of protien...and how much protien should i take in each day...

STATS...30yrs old 6' 200lbs 15%bf
thanks

While on gear you should consume 1.5 to 2 grams of protein for each pound of body weight. Go to gnc and check out all the protein and pick one out.

littleswoll said:
While on gear you should consume 1.5 to 2 grams of protein for each pound of body weight. Go to gnc and check out all the protein and pick one out.
Thanks bro but no sh*t i was looking for someone that has a good high protien diet..............I am not new to working out and supplement......food fool food!!!!

anabolicann said:
Im going to start a cycle with Deca i wanted to know what would be a good source of protien...and how much protien should i take in each day...

STATS...30yrs old 6' 200lbs 15%bf
thanks

2-2.5g/lb is optimum. Whey isolates for post workout(isopure is the sh!t). Try to consume steak, tuna, and chicken ED! There's no substitute for real food! :)

Re: Re: Protien Deca????

MaCPiMP1n said:

2-2.5g/lb is optimum. Whey isolates for post workout(isopure is the sh!t). Try to consume steak, tuna, and chicken ED! There's no substitute for real food! :)
Thanks bro now thats the info I am looking for...can you say KARMA

there are lots

QUOTE]Originally posted by anabolicann

Thanks bro but no sh*t i was looking for someone that has a good high protein diet..............I am not new to working out and supplement......food fool food!!!!
[/QUOTE]

turkey, skinless chicken breast, cottage cheese, low fat yogurt, fish, egg whites (yellow's have to much fat and cholesterol), I personally eat a shitload of egg beaters brand eggs. They are like 99% fat free and they are high in protein. Put some of them in your skillet sprinkle some Mrs. Dash on top (yellow cap) and either toast some bread and spray it will fat free spray butter or I like to cover it with salsa. (Damn, I'm getting hungry now)

My dinner tonight was a turkey mignon (buy them from sams) white rice with goya (orange box with Mexican writing you can find it in the spice section of any grocery store) it gives the rice flavor and color. Then I had to have some asparagus spears because green veggies are important.

It is good to eat protein rather then drink it with 6 small protein fortified meals. Remember you need to hit the whole food chain just switch the carbs section with the protein and your good to go. The food pyramid will just make you fat.

Hope I covered that, pick up this months Muscle media, it has some good articles on diet and things that we think are good for us that are really not. Its a good read.

Top Bottom