Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clenbuterol

Train Harder

I recieve my liquid Clen tomorrow. My question is how much to start with in liquid form. The tabs are 20 mcg but what does this work out to in cc's. By the way I'm not injecting it I'll use a syringe as a means of measuring.
Thanks in advance for all help.

if you are referring to the ventipulmin pump...this stuff is amazing!!!the way i use this product is as follows:

Day 1 :2 cc = 50mcg
Day 2 :3 cc = 75mcg
Day 3 :same as Day 2
Day 4 :4 cc =100mcg
Day 5 until the end of cycle (Day 14) is 100-125mcg depending on how i feel...
Along w/ a proper diet (i use the ZONE) and some high volume training,you will feel the benefits and hard,vascular and ripped...GOOD LUCK w/ your cycle and keep us updated...---fyi

What happened to good old tabs. Everyone trying to use Liquid even before knowing how to use.

Hey guys . .ok heres my situation. I have Clen and T3. Both bottles say 100mcg/ml. Could someone please give a good cycle (stacking) for me to start with (first cycle). I have been reading non stop because I know this could be very dangerous if not used right and everyone seems to have different views . .i have a couple syringes on the way for measuring. . .sorry to ask again, just want to make sure i do it right . . oh and i am 6'4" 220 right now with 14% BF. What kind of results can i look for .. thanks guys

Top Bottom