Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol confusion..!?!?

doubles1

okay guys...im on day 9 of my dbols i started the dosage out at 20mg's to see how i'd react to it...well im up to 30mg's not seeing spectacular results yet...i mean my bench went up a good amount but no real size yet or weight gain maybe 3-4lb's...

should i up the ante and do like 35-40mg's a day...i'm taking both white colored dbols and pinks!

thsnkx DD

same thing kinda happened with me. I started at 25mg, didn't see much, now i'm up to 35mg/day... sorry to say i still haven't seen anything. I know my stuff is real too, cause i'm getting some of the sides and i've done the tests, so I'm assuming I didn't respond that well to it. Also, my diet, training, and rest were all really good, but even with crappy diet/trainning/rest, most people will see bloat gains from the dbol.

oh well, it just doesn't react well on some people.

dankduke said:
okay guys...im on day 9 of my dbols i started the dosage out at 20mg's to see how i'd react to it...well im up to 30mg's not seeing spectacular results yet...i mean my bench went up a good amount but no real size yet or weight gain maybe 3-4lb's...

should i up the ante and do like 35-40mg's a day...i'm taking both white colored dbols and pinks!

thsnkx DD
You put on 4lbs in nine days and you got stronger, what were you expecting?

Re: Re: dbol confusion..!?!?

genarr3 said:

You put on 4lbs in nine days and you got stronger, what were you expecting?

30lbs+ of course! geesh, genarr3, thought you knew :rolleyes: ;)

DD, are you "only" on dbol??

hang in there guys!! I asked the same question about a month or so ago, it comes eventually!! I stayed at 30mg/day

Whiskey

Same thing here! On my first cycle I almost gained nothing from the Dbols. thought they were fake or something.

On my current cycle, I decided to give Dbols a second chance. This time I know 100% they are legitimate russian dbols. I am at 30-35mg a day. I am at day 21 and only saw about 4lb increase which can also start coming from the test enathate and eq.

Anyway, it seems Dbols, except for strength gains and pumps, do not give me any size. water or muscle.

I'm not a huge fan of the d-bols. They really don't do much for me but give me headaches. I will stick with a 4 to 6 week routine with the'A' Bombs at 100mg ED of course with other Test products. I have tried the Russian, IP, Polish and thais. The only ones that really did anything for me was the thai pinks but not much.

It should really start working this coming up week but I guess it depends it works different for everyone. I personally gained an average of about 5 for the first two weeks and really put on some weight and noticed I was getting strong about the 3rd week. Hang in you'll be fine, I was also doing deca 300 a week too. R u using db only?

im using test made by eloeffer 2cc's a week as well ...ive actually only gained about 2lbs...its just that i have a weight fluctuation as we all do...

Top Bottom