Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol or EQ for cutting & NO hair loss?

CREZ

winstrol or EQ for cutting & NO hair loss?

Want to run 200-300mg of either winny or EQ and cut BF% and gain a little size and strength. more interested in losing BF then getting bigger. What would you guys consider safer on the hair? What EQ is best, I have never used it? BTW, I dont think winny is as bad as some people say for hair.

used both and none affected the hairline...although,if i were to use just one of those compounds,i would def go w/ the EQ.the winny gives me bad joint pain and if taken by itself,you will suffer some joint discomfort...w/ EQ,you will not get affected this way...gains will come slowly but surely along w/ increased vascularity and some nice muscle hardness...---fyi

winny made my hair abandon ship.. ... as soon as i discontinued it, my hair stopped shedding.

I am using both Winny and Eq and no probs with either, but watch out for the hungries on Eq!!!! You will eat like a mofo!!

I forgot to mention that you should probably bump the Eq up to around 600mg/wk like I am currently, results are comin slowly but surely!!

what brand of EQ

What brand of EQ do you guys like? I know TT is convenient..is it quality? what about ganabol?

keg6969 hows ur cycle going?im plannin to do exactly the same as a 1st cycle..EQ 600mg/week for 10 weeks.. what PCT r u doing? r gains keapable? any side apart from the hunger? (which is more a virtue than a side!) steady quality gains right?? any freakish vascularity?? any hair loss?? thanxx a lot bro

oxandro-alone said:
keg6969 hows ur cycle going?im plannin to do exactly the same as a 1st cycle..Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 600mg/week for 10 weeks.. what PCT - post cycle therapy - r u doing? r gains keapable? any side apart from the hunger? (which is more a virtue than a side!) steady quality gains right?? any freakish vascularity?? any hair loss?? thanxx a lot bro

best user name ever OMFG HAHAH

Top Bottom