Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of Anabolic Steroids in the US

Under what conditions should AAS be legalized?

• For cosmetic reasons, it's justified

Votes: 125 38.7%
  • Only certain AAS for cosmetic reasons

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Certain AAS should be OTC (primo, deca)

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • AAS should still be illegal

Votes: 79 24.5%

• Total voters
my vote is for them to stay illegal.

like sk* said, there would be far too many people abusing them (yes yes i know about alcohol abuse) because of the fact that most people are stupid. (yes that is objective, anyone who argues otherwise is a fool). plus it keeps people smaller than us ;)

My vote is to keep it illegal. If they legalize it, AAS won't be special anymore. Getting big and ripped won't mean shit, because you'll have almost everybody juicing, and you'll have juiceheads all over the place.

Let's keep the competition low, and keep that special feeling deep inside of us. :)

I think it should be legal. Certainly, only prescribed at small doses.

Think of how many people have MESSED themselves up by taking roids being uneducated about proper use.

If a man can go to a doctor and have him prescribe me hormones to grow boobs and become a woman. Then why is it illegal for a man to want to build more muscle and become more of a MAN.

Same thing goes for pec implants and calf implants.

Legalization of steroids is probably something we will never see.

To be honest, I am glad we live in the world today. Think about it, a few decades from now... there will probably be genetic altering.
People will be genetically programmed to be built like superman and be among the elite. Everyone will be the same w/o having to work their ass off in the gym. That is a world I would hate to live in.
I am glad I live in the world as it is today where to become one of the elite, who has a body that is a work of art... still requires year and years of dedication and hard training..

Just my .02 cents. -- I am really drunk right now BTW :D

Pject

milkbone said:
I don't think it should be legal, but just taken off of the schedule III list. In no way are these drugs similar to the other substances on the schedule III list. Give docs the ability to write scripts freely, that way people using will get themselves checked before/during/and post cycle. To me it's no different than cosmetic surgery. They don't have an OTC "cosmetic surgery kit", so why should AAS be OTC?

Perfect!! With doctor help should be allowed, without many would get hurt.

Damm

Now that I think about it I want them to only be available with a script.

That might stop everybody from using them. Steriods will not turn the average joe into a physical specimen. It takes diet and training, but I don't want anymore competition.

The severe penalties need to be done with. I sure don't want them OTC, talk about dumb asses flooding our legal system with litigation.
"I lost my hair, I'm sueing!"
"Where are my nuts, I'm sueing"
"I got disfigured by acne, I'm sueing"

As we know warning labels and personal responsibility does not exist in america.

I could see it now, 10 years from now a class action suit involving dumb asses that stayed on 2 grams of test and 17a steriods 7 years straight with no break.

Dumb asses and lawyers fuck it up for everybody.

Well, in Canada they are in a different class of drugs. Getting caught with steroids there isnt really a bad thing, like coke, weed or whatever would be. I think the u.s. should be the same, these drugs should not be even close to teh same class of drugs like herion. I also think that each persons doctor should be allowed to prescribe a/s to them if they are of age and mature about the whole thing.

In no way should AAS be legal and OTC. That is asking the mentally defficient and the lazy to abuse, misuse, and further run the image of AS through the mud. The many law suits filed would have every pharmacuetucal company dropping out of AS manufacturing and again lead to strict controll of these drugs to prevent further harm to "society". I do, however, support decriminalization under controlled use. I do not supprt the general practitioner having the capabilities to prescribe and recomend usage on thses drugs as they are virtually as clueless as lawmakers and the general public about the effects and proper use of AS. We would need specialized medical proffesionals educated in these hormones with the capabilities to asses ones needs for the drugs and the ability to moniter thier health. A sub-species of sports doctors would be needed to soley focus thier practice on AS use, dispension, and monitering of each patient. This is the only way I could foresee AS use even remotely becoming a freedom of choice. Unfortunately politics and the dollar are in control of this situation and the general public is easily led to beleive anythign they are told. Tell people all drugs are bad...sell that idea...make a campaign stand against drugs ...look like the savior. Drug laws have nothing to do with protecting people or society. They are a vehicle for politicians to ride to office on.

still keep it illegal but lessen the penalties for ex. getting caught witha small amount of weed? instead of getting popped for a few vials and tabs and spend time in a federal prison

Beezers said:
In no way should AAS be legal and OTC. That is asking the mentally defficient and the lazy to abuse, misuse, and further run the image of AS through the mud. The many law suits filed would have every pharmacuetucal company dropping out of AS manufacturing and again lead to strict controll of these drugs to prevent further harm to "society". I do, however, support decriminalization under controlled use. I do not supprt the general practitioner having the capabilities to prescribe and recomend usage on thses drugs as they are virtually as clueless as lawmakers and the general public about the effects and proper use of AS. We would need specialized medical proffesionals educated in these hormones with the capabilities to asses ones needs for the drugs and the ability to moniter thier health. A sub-species of sports doctors would be needed to soley focus thier practice on AS use, dispension, and monitering of each patient. This is the only way I could foresee AS use even remotely becoming a freedom of choice. Unfortunately politics and the dollar are in control of this situation and the general public is easily led to beleive anythign they are told. Tell people all drugs are bad...sell that idea...make a campaign stand against drugs ...look like the savior. Drug laws have nothing to do with protecting people or society. They are a vehicle for politicians to ride to office on.

beezers for prez

Top Bottom