Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of Anabolic Steroids in the US

Under what conditions should AAS be legalized?

• For cosmetic reasons, it's justified

Votes: 125 38.7%
  • Only certain AAS for cosmetic reasons

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Certain AAS should be OTC (primo, deca)

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • AAS should still be illegal

Votes: 79 24.5%

• Total voters
I think it should be legall. For one thing steroids aren't very dangerous and all the horror stories are usualy propaganda. Besides smoking and drinking is alot worse for your health and not to mention smoking affects peoples health around you. Plus their is so many people killed by drunk drivers ed but yet alcohol is still legal. You could shoot as much gear as you want and it will not affect anybody elses life but your own. I see no logical reason that steroids are illegal. They think its cheating if an athlete uses it. Well, most athletes already use it anyway and I think steroids is a part of athletics and always will be weather people like it or not. Their sons favorite football player and roll model is probably jacked on gear so I think the general public should just accept it.

I don't think it should be legal, but just taken off of the schedule III list. In no way are these drugs similar to the other substances on the schedule III list. Give docs the ability to write scripts freely, that way people using will get themselves checked before/during/and post cycle. To me it's no different than cosmetic surgery. They don't have an OTC "cosmetic surgery kit", so why should AAS be OTC?

1. Make the penalty less severe... take off the sheduleIII list.
2. If it were to be legal, make people have to get educated, take classes and have to get some sort of license.

Make them legal by script only. Also, take of schedule 3 and make penalty for possession less severe. Why is it o.k. for a 14 or 15 year old girl to go to a plastic surgeon and have a nose, or boob job but a 25 year old man can't get a 10cc bottle of cypionate prescribed to him. Something else that is bullshit is legalized auto racing. How many people die every year on the track? A man got killed just this last week in fact. What about Dale Ernhardt last year. Why is it o.k. for those guys to go out and risk their lives doing what they love and us guys can't take AS that are much less of a serious risk. Same thing about drinking and smoking. This country is all about the money. Think of the cash flow that all of the above brings in. It's all politics. BamBam

Legalize it, the prices will drop and it will be easier to get.

Companies would be able to advertise, promote and teach people the benefits and how to use effectively and safely.

I think they should just allow us to obtain a cheap script from a doctor and be able to journey to mexico for vet drugs that are the same, then this way we can obtain them without all the hassles.

Definitely....

As people will use AAS legal or illegal, allowing it to be obtained for any reason through a doctor who will monitor the patient is the best way to ensure they are used responsibly.

Banning some but not others or allowing them for only certain reasons will only maintain the status quo.

solidspine said:
Legalize it, the prices will drop and it will be easier to get.

Companies would be able to advertise, promote and teach people the benefits and how to use effectively and safely.
Agreed....but it won't happen.

Top Bottom