Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL alone?

D00fy

is dbol alone good, for someone about 155-160,im not looking to get huge right now ,since spring break is around the corner......but would like to pack some muscle while losing my fat.but looking somewhat lean........any suggestions?

NO!!!! search this...it has been answered a million times by me alone. dbol probably wont help u lose any fat....it is all in the diet. but it will sure as hell make you look fatter. you will hold water and look soft. my suggestion to you is learn how to diet and train hard.

nah i dont care about losing the fat from DBOL,or looking soft,i just wanna get some gains ASAP 3-4weeks tops

Doof knows how to diet. I think he's just new to AS. As for your question, Dbol only will give you mostly water gains....i'd say about 50% of your gains will be keepable (not good compared to other AS's) if you keep you cal and protien intake up.

For your goals, don't use Dbol. Listen to my advice on your other post.

D00fy said:
nah i dont care about losing the fat from DBOL,or looking soft,i just wanna get some gains ASAP 3-4weeks tops

Fina will give you quick gains, and they are MUCH more maintainable than Dbol. Winny will take about 4 weeks before it kicks in with results. Same with Test+EQ.

Audio8 said:
Dbol only will give you mostly water gains....i'd say about 50% of your gains will be keepable (not good compared to other AS's) if you keep you cal and protien intake up.

I'd say you'd be lucky to keep 50%. You'd more likely loose it all within a few weeks of coming off. Throw in some test, I don't understand why anyone would want to do dbol only.

Corleone said:

I'd say you'd be lucky to keep 50%. You'd more likely loose it all within a few weeks of coming off. Throw in some test, I don't understand why anyone would want to do dbol only.

the only people that loose ALL their gains from Dbol are the ones with a shitty post-cycle diet.

Top Bottom