Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going for blood work-Want low testosterone

Rocket

Went to the Dr. today, told her my sex drive was low and I think I need testosterone therapy. Have to go for some blood work, anything I can do to lower my test level in the next few days?

Rocket

GO FOR 6 WEEKS ON DBOL

HEAVY DOSES, THEN STOP DRAMATICALLY AND GET TESTED 3 DAYS AFTER STOP, PROTECT YOUR LIVER!! ALA!!!!!!!!!:p

Drink, smoke, eat poorly, don't sleep, and eat much soy protein. Better yet, go on a cycle, and get your blood taken when you come off.

next few days, that's a tough one. I know 1-ad taken for a while will definitely lower your natural production.

The BEST and fastest way to lower your testosterone levels:

ALCOHOL, bar none.

Drink 3-5 beers or shots(Vodka has low calories) every day until the test. Also, make sure someone drives you to get the blood work done.

Try to get as little sleep as possible.

With this combination, you will have very low test levels whithin days.

I'm being serious.

Funny how a lot of people at the gym do the same thing every weekend, and wonder why they don't grow

gettting drunk.
staying up all night.
wow these all describe my friends.
they must have some piss poor test levels
i should send them to the dr and buy it off em.

and they think im a pansy for not going out every night.
when they get tired looking at a flight of stairs haha.

good luck bro.
keep us posted

BigAndy69 said:
The BEST and fastest way to lower your testosterone levels:

ALCOHOL, bar none.

Drink 3-5 beers or shots(Vodka has low calories) every day until the test. Also, make sure someone drives you to get the blood work done.

Try to get as little sleep as possible.

With this combination, you will have very low test levels whithin days.

I'm being serious.

Funny how a lot of people at the gym do the same thing every weekend, and wonder why they don't grow

Very TRUE:)

Top Bottom