Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Injections: 1 time per week?

Arimidex will do nothing for Deca induced gyno. Deca can give you gyno through progesterone, not estrogen. Arimidex is only effective at preventating the aromatization to estrogen.

All the 19-nortestosterone derivatives can give you gyno through progesterone: Deca, Anadrol, Trenbolone.

Also if you shoot Eod you need to adjust the doses acoordingly. 100mg EOD will not give you 300mg or 400mg a week, because one week you will be injecting 3 times, and the following week 4 times. 7 injection in 14 days, therefore 350mg a week.

"A conversion into estrogen, that means an aromatizing process, is possible with Deca-Durabolin but occurs at a lower rate than ex: testosterone."

right from the deca profile on anabolicreview.com
The arimidex would be more for the sust than anything but deca CAN aromatize...

YUM

Willyumyum said:
"A conversion into estrogen, that means an aromatizing process, is possible with Deca-Durabolin but occurs at a lower rate than ex: testosterone."

right from the deca profile on anabolicreview.com
The arimidex would be more for the sust than anything but deca CAN aromatize...

YUM

But woudn't you agree with me that the conversion to estrogen from Deca would be negligible? I mean, at certain doses it may become an issue, but not as much as the increase in progesterone.

My first cyle I did sust once a week and had no regrets. I do believe it is easier on your body to space it out but I would fill the other cc's with something. I hate wasting a needle.

BigAndy69 said:

But woudn't you agree with me that the conversion to estrogen from Deca would be negligible? I mean, at certain doses it may become an issue, but not as much as the increase in progesterone.

True true... But there's not much one can do for progesterone related sides... Winny is the best bet for that, and it's supposedly not all that effective at blocking progesterone gyno...

YUM

Ru-486 is from what I've read the best "arimidex" when it comes to preventing progesterone induced sides. Do a search, plenty of info.

-FC

well as you have seen some bros on here say do sust every other day because of propionate, but what they are failing to realize is the sostenon has 3 other esters in it that release at a later date for up to one month, therefore it is not necessary to inject sostenon eod or ed, instead every other week or every two weeks is more wise, seeing how it gives the other esters time to release, and your not pounding your receptors full of juice, this way you save on your stock and the gains are better imo.

FullCircle said:
Ru-486 is from what I've read the best "arimidex" when it comes to preventing progesterone induced sides. Do a search, plenty of info.

-FC

Unfortunately, RU486 is too dangerous. It has too many serious side effects and is not meant for continuous use.

As far as winny, it's really hit and miss. It works with some people and doesn't with others. I doubt it would have much effect with doses of Deca in the 500-600mg range

Now this is getting interesting. CN1 you are saying to take sustanon once every week, or maybe once every 2 weeks? Geez, i dont know what to believe now. I have gotten 3 or 4 different answers on how to take this, but i do not have a clue which i will pick now. Not saying i dont believe any of you guys, im just looking to find the EXACT way this should be done. I dont want to start taking it 3 days a week and then find out I am fucking up and should only be doing it once every 2 weeks. Know what i mean???????

Top Bottom