Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Injections: 1 time per week?

Hardcore4Evr

Im just trying to figure out how im going to go about injecting 750mg of Sust a week. Would i be better off doing 1 1/2ml in each glute one time per week? That would total 750mg. Or do some people like doing it twice a week, or even taking the 750mg and only doing 1ml at a time? I would just like some input from you guys because im sure someone knows the exact answer to this question. I know that blood levels are hard to keep on the right track with sust, so that is why this is such a concern for me. Thanks guys.

Wow..........

Then what would be the most efficient way to use it at 750mg per week? Thats gonna be fun. :)
I mean, how would i split up my dosages to take it every other day?

Hardcore4Evr said:
Wow..........

Then what would be the most efficient way to use it at 750mg per week? Thats gonna be fun. :)
I mean, how would i split up my dosages to take it every other day?

shoot mon/weds/fri :)
250mg/each inject day

YUM

So you think by doing it like that Willy, that it would still keep my blood levels fairly even also? That does make sense. I appreciate your reply.

You da man. thanks for the help. And this is kinda off subject, but would Arimidex combat any sign of gyno with Deca? The last, and only time i took deca, i did 600mg a week......stupid for me......but gyno started to sink in and i stopped taking the deca. Im just wondering if i should substitute the deca in my cycle instead of the ttokkyo EQ for size gains, and will arimidex help kill the gyno?

arimidex will help with the gyno, just take it from the beginning of the cycle.... Deca doesn't aromitize as quickly/bad as test, but it can, as you experienced... You will probably get more size gains from deca than EQ, it's up to you - which you choose to go with.... I'd go with .5mg arimidex EOD throughout the cycle and you should be smooth :)

YUM

Last edited:
Ah, and size gains i would like to have indeed. :)
I may go with deca instead, but im going to figure out how much a week to take. Plus with deca you only have to inject once per week if i remember correctly. I could do a solid 450mg per week of deca. That would do the trick.

Top Bottom