Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is winstrol worth it????

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
Just curious for those that have used winstrol. I am prone to hairloss around the temple area. I was considering adding Winstrol to a eq/anavar cycle at the tail end. I was going to get 30 zambon amps. However, is it worth the potential receding hairline and possible joint pain. Will it alter my physique significantly. I am curious to hear from you bros...

I would rather have a low level of test in that cycle than winny, on a cost and effectiveness basis. The only way to truly check the hairloss is to try unfortunately. I don't think you need winny in that stack.

I have a receding hairline and at 100mg a day I didnt lose anymore, joint pain wasn't very noticeable either, nor were the results... maybe thats just IP though.

My experience: Hair loss only if you are already prone to it.

Joint pain: Yes, a little. I get some around my knees. It will go away.

Worth it: Yes. Mainly for the strength gains. The hardness look of the muscles is also great.

This is what I have been trying to say.

plug1 said:
I have a receding hairline and at 100mg a day I didnt lose anymore, joint pain wasn't very noticeable either, nor were the results... maybe thats just IP though.

100mg/day of winny should have you joints hurting after a few weeks. Nobody will listen. ** products are shit and for cheap fuckers who don't want to pay for quality gear. I will shut up now because there are a lot of people on this board that don't want to hear truth be spoken.

Peace bro and have some carma too !

if you are prone to hair loss, winny will certainly agravate it further. but it really is a golden drug when it comes to cutting, stacks very well with trenbolone

joint pain should go away with Winny

1) if you had it before the Winny use
2) or when it comes from the Winny, up the dose to 100 mgr/day and joint pain goes away. (It does for me).

excellent all around drug. 4joints extra waste and glucosamine.
Hair Nizoral. if you had all your stash 3 months out stolen test, winny, dbol , tren which would you hope got left(assumme there is an amount enough for plenty of results).

Top Bottom