Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone EVER had success with a dbol only cycle?

tprop said:
New Jack,
If you respond to dbol anywhere near as good as I do, you'll be fine. One thing though. Start the clomid 4-8hrs after your last dbol tab. Don't forget ala or milk thistle for the liver. I perfer ala. I'm also not a big fan of anti-e's since I think you gain more muscle while holding water and having a slightly elevated estrogen count. You will lose more (water) at the end of the cycle without anti-e's, but I think if you leave them out your total lbm gains will be better.
tprop

Good advice, but just a few clarifications. Take BOTH ala and milk thistle, along with cranberry extract. And start your clomid about 10 hours after you take your last Dbol pill. The half-life of Dbol is about 3.5 hours. You want to begin clomid therapy after 2 half-lives, or after 7 hours. I added in 3 extra hours for the time for your stomach to dissolve and digest the pill.

some people have only so many options available to them. i am in a similar situation that i just graduated from college and live at home for the time being. my parents are nosey as shit so i can't get away with anything but orals and i can't get gear sent to my house. so what is a guy to do with only dbol and clomid available to me locally? there are so many mixed views on dbol only cycles but theres one thing i think is benificial about them.
before a newbie goes out there and starts with a heavy, stacked cycle with 4 kinds of gear, maybe it would be a good thing to experiment a little with a light, simplified cycle. that way you can see how your body reacts to AS, and practice the right lifestyle changes while on cycle before you go all out. basically you gotta crawl before you walk in my opinion.
thats my 2 cents

Thanks for the replies fellas!

Also, how much ALA should I be taking with this cycle? I bought a bottle of Twinlabs ALA, they are 50 mg. pills. I was thinking of taking 200 mg. a day and also some Milk Thistle that I bought.
Is 200 mg. too little or too much? And can I split the doses up throughout the day or do I have to take it all at once? Also how much Milk Thistle with this cycle is enough?

Last edited:
Re: Thanks for the replies fellas!

New Jack said:
Also, how much ALA should I be taking with this cycle? I bought a bottle of Twinlabs ALA, they are 50 mg. pills. I was thinking of taking 200 mg. a day and also some Milk Thistle that I bought.
Is 200 mg. too little or too much? And can I split the doses up throughout the day or do I have to take it all at once? Also how much Milk Thistle with this cycle is enough?

100mg-200mg per day is fine.....basically 2x the recommended dose, or a bit more.

CN1 said:
thank you the only sepe, I must say people forget to realize that certain substances may work for one person but not well for the other, as my experience, all I get off dbol is some hardness and strength, no outrageous weight gains...............but this bro is saying he wants 30lbs, and he aint gonna get it off dbol only!! The stack I posted he may get 25 lbs at the most with 18lbs retainable, but hey guys on here think they know everything under the sun about roids and what they do, but for guys who are doing dbol only cycles, as far as Im concerned they dont know shit!!!!!! One guy claimed he did dbol for 4 weeks gained 10lbs and lost four lbs at the end, so for six fuckin lbs what was the point of takin anything, he could have got 6 lbs off creatine and andro!!!!!!!!! Here is a fuckin cycle:

deca
sostenon
finaplix
cypionate
winstrol
equipoise
enanthate Now this is a fuckin real cycle!!!1

6lbs in 4 weeks from andro and creatine. Me thinks not.

GUy's to keep things simple here, LISTEN TO TPROP !.

Dball only cycles work, pure and simple. There's too much 'cut & paste' info flying around here. If you've never done a particular cycle don't repeat someone's else's experience of it, or hearsay !.

Tprop, good advice.

Bouncer

the only time I touched anything was about a year ago and I did 30mgs of D-bol for 6 weeks. I gained 16lbs and kept all of it. When you come off the cycle be sure to train harder and eat better. Also, creatine would help to keep the gains. I found that EAS HP w/RIBOSE was best for me.

My strength went down a little not much at all. I had great success with it. I am starting SUS 250 and D-bol in the next couple of weeks.

CN1, damn!!! You need to lighten up. You're suggesting
a 4-5 AAS-stacking for a newbie????

New Jack:

- Don't worry, I completely kno where you come from since I did
orals-ony for 4 years because of similiar circumstances
as yours, so I'm probably the best person to help you.

If using orals only: You have to use them for 8-12 weeks
in order to solidify gains. If you use them for <6 weeks
you won't get as many gains as 8-12 weeks and you'll lose
more muscle than if you ran 8-12 weeks.

Why? Orals stimuate GH and IGF-1 production in the liver.
However, he stimulation INCREASES as tiime goes by.
So, by the end of the 8-12th week your GH and IGF-1
levels are MUCH higher than at 6 weeks, therefore
it is FAR easier to keep your gains.

Here are 3 easy newbie cycles:

The best: Winstrol at 40-50mg/.day for 12 weeks.

The second best: Anavar at 40-60mg/day for 12 weeks

The third best: Dball at 50mg/day for 12 weeks.

This of course is in terms of price/effectivity and safety.

Anavar is probably out as its too expensive for you.

So, that leaves winstrol or Dball.

So, the choice now becomes wether you want to
look nice and tight while still gaining muscle
or strong and bloated.

Another bonus is that anti-e's DO NOT have to be run with
the winstrol, only the dball.

Liver-protectants:(V. Important)

1. ALA at 600mg/day
2. 4-5.0L of water/day

Thats it. No other liver supps are necessary.
You do not have to buy 3-4 other because they don't do anything
ALA doesn't do.

So, to re-run everything:

Choice 1: Winstrol at 40-50mg/day+600mg ALA/day+
Clomid/Arimidex at the end.

Choice 2: Dball at 50mg/day+600mg ALA/day
+ Clomid + Arimidex throughout the cycle and
post-cycle.

Post-cycle= 4 weeks of 100mg Clomid/day+
0.25-0.5mg Arimidex/day

Choice 1 is cheaper AND better than 2 IMO. But, its your
choice.

Remember too, that the dball bloat will DEFINATELY
give others the impression you're on something.

Fonz

Top Bottom