Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone EVER had success with a dbol only cycle?

sure you can gain and keep on a dbol only cycle. i think you shopuld pyramid slightly at the end tho. if you can inject why not throw in another oral or transdermal? 20-30lbs is a very big strech nd you will lose some but not all. this is a myth that started becuse people who dont kno shit about roids usually take dbol becuase of the same reasons you do. then they dont take any clomid and wonder why all there gains disappeared. if i were you nd you couldnt inject (you realize it isnt that hard to find out) why dont you try some anavar or winny (if you do do this throw in some liver protectors) or even some finasol. i belive this was discussed in an earlier post but wont anavar post cycle keep strength gains? dbol only isnt as bad as people make it but just realize its not going to be great. good luck bro.

My story

I was fine on adbol only cycle. Up about 10 lbs, lost about 4 or it, but only was on for about 4 weeks. Was the first cycle ever. The next cycle I stacked. I dont recommend it as a habit though.

I had the experience of d-bol only , I was afraid of injecting, it was a shitty cycle tried, 20mg day, (first cycle) shit didnt work for me, I will share a saying someone told me back then, "If you cant inject, then you shouldnt be using steroids." I bit the bullet and injected, it not bad at all. And I make nice gains now:D

thank you the only sepe, I must say people forget to realize that certain substances may work for one person but not well for the other, as my experience, all I get off dbol is some hardness and strength, no outrageous weight gains...............but this bro is saying he wants 30lbs, and he aint gonna get it off dbol only!! The stack I posted he may get 25 lbs at the most with 18lbs retainable, but hey guys on here think they know everything under the sun about roids and what they do, but for guys who are doing dbol only cycles, as far as Im concerned they dont know shit!!!!!! One guy claimed he did dbol for 4 weeks gained 10lbs and lost four lbs at the end, so for six fuckin lbs what was the point of takin anything, he could have got 6 lbs off creatine and andro!!!!!!!!! Here is a fuckin cycle:

deca
sostenon
finaplix
cypionate
winstrol
equipoise
enanthate Now this is a fuckin real cycle!!!1

hey cn1 we get your point there are better cycles however these options aren available to him so stop tellin him wats rong wit him. hes tryin 2 put together a cycle nd this is all he can do so try nd b supportive. bro jus hit the orals take anavar at the end nd run it 4 a few weeks all ur gains will stay intact

bro Im not trying to make a point, the least he could do is get some deca and sostenon to go with it, if hes gonna do steroids he better suck it up and take the injections, cause doing orals over and over aint gonna do shit for him........Im trying to help him out by stating what he should do, taking dbol only is like takin acid with no weed to smoke when your trippin! Hell he could atleast order some finaplix and rub it on with dmso!

CN1 said:
bro Im not trying to make a point, the least he could do is get some deca and sostenon to go with it, if hes gonna do steroids he better suck it up and take the injections, cause doing orals over and over aint gonna do shit for him........Im trying to help him out by stating what he should do, taking dbol only is like takin acid with no weed to smoke when your trippin! Hell he could atleast order some finaplix and rub it on with dmso!

but he has already said he has had success with gaining and keeping mass on past dbol cycles. If he's happy with the results, why include more steroids in the picture? I realize he's one of very few who can cycle dbol-only and keep his gains, so others should not use this as a basis for their own cycles. He's basically a freak, in that sense. :)

But the only thing that should be of concern here is the liver.

Last edited:
CN1 i hear what you are saying and you have some good points. What you are missing is that he has a set direction that he is unable to change at the moment. IMO we should help so he gets the best results in the safest way for the possibilities that are open to him.
IMO flaming his choice or his circumastances are not going to help him OR change his mind.
Are we not here to learn and share knowledge? if so then New Jack requires the information to his question. It seems to me he has researched and has come up with this as his only possibility and hence we must respect that.

Just my thoughts

Wrongun!

New Jack,
If you respond to dbol anywhere near as good as I do, you'll be fine. One thing though. Start the clomid 4-8hrs after your last dbol tab. Don't forget ala or milk thistle for the liver. I perfer ala. I'm also not a big fan of anti-e's since I think you gain more muscle while holding water and having a slightly elevated estrogen count. You will lose more (water) at the end of the cycle without anti-e's, but I think if you leave them out your total lbm gains will be better.
tprop

Top Bottom