Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

silkdog is a fed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. If he is a fed, then keep him and his personality in plain sight so we can keep an eye on him. Banning just means he comes back as someone else.

Are you people for real? I'm not a fed. Go find someone else to bother. You want to ban someone ban this Sustanon 250 moron. For being a Fucking Moron.:finger: :finger:

silkdog said:
Are you people for real? I'm not a fed. Go find someone else to bother. You want to ban someone ban this Sustanon 250 moron. For being a Fucking Moron.:finger: :finger:

If he made this up, I can guess why. You've been nothing but and asshole on this board, attacking reputable members. Are you sure you're not an alter-ego of Waterboy?

why not just check his IP? assuming he works for a goverment agency unless he was home his IP would check as such, grab the IP and trace hop it :)

Bar Room Hero said:

If he made this up, I can guess why. You've been nothing but and asshole on this board, attacking reputable members. Are you sure you're not an alter-ego of Waterboy?

true

naturally anabolic said:
why not just check his IP? assuming he works for a goverment agency unless he was home his IP would check as such, grab the IP and trace hop it :)

Trace hop?? LOL

is this some kind of new term they forgot to mention to me??!!?

would you care to elaburate on your new "trace hop" I would be very interested!:rolleyes:

swoley, slang term for "traceroute" a command issued in a DOS prompt or also in a linux console, it checks every point that a single IP connects to from beginning to end, so ever server which the computer is forwarded to in order to reach elitefitness.com or yourself would be shown, this in turn would offer up the location of the said computer from a technical aspect, while not giving away the location of the user it would tell you weather or not he was connecting from a Government allocated IP class :)

thats good shit Naturally Anabolic, you know your shit on networking im taking it, or at least a good amount. I thought that you just threw that term out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom