Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your thoughts on training with abnormally low testosterone?

Yozzer

What are your thoughts on this matter? I have a testosterone level of 4 which is 3 under the lowest naturl limit....extremely low. I've been this low for atleast 9 months, and, even though i have trained hard and ate well, I have made little to no gains. i am very depressed and not very motivated at the moment as you can imagine. What are your thoughts? What would you do? Sort this situation out then hammer it, or keep training even with little to no test?

I am about to take arimidex and clomid which will hopefully sort this out, if not I will have to seriously think about taking testosterone/gear. I won't get anywhere near my goals with my current test level. Test is essential in bodybuilding.

Yozzer

Last edited:
Clomid may help.... Easy to get and fairly cheap. People have used dosses from 50-400mg/day for up to a year to increace low testosterone levels. Do some research.

-Stew

Clomid won't do shit - it only helps START natural T production after it was shut off - it won't raise it above what you can produce naturally. Even Tribex & all the other shit won't be enough - The good news is you can get on legal Test treatment, the bad news is . . . You will be on it for the rest of your life!

Bros, as far as raising my natural test....i'm on it...clomid and arimidex. I'll see how it goes.

What I wanted from you was your thoughts on training on low test. Please read my first post.

Thanks,

Yozzer

I remember you. You said you already tried clomid if I remember right. It is possible with big and very long cycles to permanently shut down natural testosterone production to where no drug could get it going again. That means that they now have to be prescribed the gear for the rest of their lives. Some may not think this is such a bad idea, however. :) It's all in how you look at it though.

Yozzer, as already said, listen to the advice of Huck and Cockdezl. Wait, if that doesnt work. Then you know my stance.

Peace

Top Bottom