Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need info on this deca, please please help!!!!

poin

i just received my deca today, i need to know about these expiration dates on the vial.

everything else looks legit, however there are some with three different kinds of ex, lt on them

this is what it looks like

LT 12720
EX10/03 10 vials like this

EX7/03
LT12606 5 vials like this

EX7 03
12605 5 vials like this

i need to know if these are legit or not, has anyone else have the same one's and are taken them right now
thanks

not sure about the lot numbers, but there has been an explanation and pics on here before to tell if they are legit norma's or not.
has to do with the metal top, how it is shaped, as well as the writing on the label, and if they label's corners are rounded or not.

If you want to check your gear the best bet is to check a few gear picture boards and compare like that. Anabolex.com has an excellent one for starters.

poin said:
i just received my deca today, i need to know about these expiration dates on the vial.

everything else looks legit, however there are some with three different kinds of ex, lt on them

this is what it looks like

LT 12720
EX10/03 10 vials like this

EX7/03
LT12606 5 vials like this

EX7 03
12605 5 vials like this

i need to know if these are legit or not, has anyone else have the same one's and are taken them right now
thanks

they are probably real....
check the pic on this thread : http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=87512

Top Bottom