Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle please help!

big phenom

What's up boy's,

I cannot wait for the rest of my order to come, I have some suspension on the way but going on spring break and running out of weeks. Was planning on running 100mg winney ed for 6weeks. Also was wondering what i should expect and also will I crash after the cycle? I was planning on running clomid afterwords.

thanks again bro's

just curious to how much that will cost you?
I got a price of $240 for 50mg/ml so even 50mg/ed would be 7ml a wk so for six weeks that 42ml. Is this right it would be around $240x4=$960 that would be alotta money huh??
Its better be darn good results if I was to pay that amount. I never did winny and I dont think I will at that price Im just seeing if my calculations are right?

if i am taking 50mg ed orally do i need to split it up or can i just eat it all at once does it make a difference. The tabs are 50mg do i need to split it in 1/2 and take one in the morning and one in the evening.. I do not understand why i would need to split up it all goes to the same place.

some say its better to split it up because the half life of winny is not very long and levels stay more stable if you split them in half. Of course some people don't believe its worth all the trouble. There's alot of info and post about this I seen on here (thats how I know about it) go to the search button and type in winny you'll find all the info you need bro.

STAY SWOLL :evil: :evil: :evil:

big phenom said:
if i am taking 50mg ed orally do i need to split it up or can i just eat it all at once does it make a difference. The tabs are 50mg do i need to split it in 1/2 and take one in the morning and one in the evening.. I do not understand why i would need to split up it all goes to the same place.

you need to split it up man, the half life of winny is only 8 or 9 hours, so its not whether it all goes to the same place its when it gets there. 1/2 in the morning half about dinner time. and if theyre **tabs then i would use 1 in the morning and one in the evening because all i hear about is how inconsistent his tabs are.

good luck
mac

Im curently "warming up" :D with only winny for 2 weeks then i will ..add Fina/Eq/More winny proviron/ T3 /Clen.....cant wait to start rest of cycle.mmmm...damn im on 50mg Ed orraly and my joints are Killing me ...i can barelly move....i would add some deca but dont want to have any progesterone/prolactin in my system when i start Fina.... oh well i guess ill be hurting like a mofo during workout for a while......do you guys know...if i take Pro-bend or something that is said to aleviate joints...how will this effect my..watter retention in muscles vs. joints.?
Peace:D

Top Bottom