Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When did Arnold start to use Steroids? Lets find out!

Arnold started juicing at....

Votes: 17 8.9%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 41 21.5%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 30 15.7%

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • 20 Yeh right!!!!

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'll remember, a few years ago, Mr S had a heart valve replacement done. I wonder what role AAS had in causing that problem. Could it be he was still using gear and the water retention raisd blood pressure thus damaging the valve? What say ye?

Who knows? Just like I don't want those around me to blame everything that happens to me on the gear, I wouldn't say just because he had a heart problem that the gear was the cause. Lot's people have heart problems.

I hear Erkel, Webster and the guy who played Minnie Me will be trying out for the title next year.

newpump said:
I'm inclined to think that Arnold has decent genetics - but I do NOT think that his genetics were "that much more superior" to the average joe (aside from the fact that he is a shade over 6'2" tall).

No he was definatley gentically superior. Did you ever look at the peak of his biceps. Or how about how hughe his chest was. Not to mention the main thing about him was his frame and it don't matter how hard you work in the gym most will never have that wide of shoulders with a waist that small. He truly had the genetics to be a great bodybuilder not to metion he got big and didn't know shit about proper traning(as did nobody back then). Also his asthetics were genetic to because alot of people look blocky when the get that big but he looks like he truly was built to hold the muscle he has.

Come on, guys! Even though (in another fictional world) we DID get to know his secrets, it STILL would'nt matter! Why? Because we are all different and won't necessarily get the same results even if we copied his routines (training, AS, diet) down to the last detail.

If you tried to copy you're friends routine you still would'nt get the same results as he did, becuase the MAIN difference is the human body!

The guy who does'nt think there is anything called "great genetics" - you must be young or naive!? I see it all the time myself in the gym; along comes some youngster with excellent definition, well developed musclebellies and he has'nt even started getting serious with weights yet!

All things are mulitfacetted! Arnold's results were a combination of discipline, hard work, good diet, AS, continuity, an incredible belief in what he did AND good genetics!

Crom

CCrom said:
Come on, guys! Even though (in another fictional world) we DID get to know his secrets, it STILL would'nt matter! Why? Because we are all different and won't necessarily get the same results even if we copied his routines (training, AS, diet) down to the last detail.

If you tried to copy you're friends routine you still would'nt get the same results as he did, becuase the MAIN difference is the human body!

The guy who does'nt think there is anything called "great genetics" - you must be young or naive!? I see it all the time myself in the gym; along comes some youngster with excellent definition, well developed musclebellies and he has'nt even started getting serious with weights yet!
I agree with you 100% !!! a coulple of time I've seen man who never works out but with a shoulder you can only dream of and man those calf.....I just shook my head and wonder what if this guy starts lifting weights.
Yep Arnold sure have genetics on his side and enhanced it AAS.

The bottom line was that Arnold trained his ass off and had a genuine passion and love for bodybuilding. The number of sets and reps plus the shear amount of time he spent in the gym shows this. While he and his contemporaries grossly overtrained by today's standards, his dedication was unmatched, drugs or no.

i personally don't believe too much in genetics, i think anyone is capable of being mr. olympia if he trains right, eats right, and drugs right
This is the biggest piece of BS I have read yet on this board!
Bro,genetics are EVERYTHING in bodybuilding!!!

str8cubano said:
the thing about arnold's body that fasinates me the most is the fact that he has enourmouse upper body/arms, and chest, yet his waist was sooo fucking small...like there was nothing there..bodybuilders now a days have like a 6-pac over a fucking gut cause of all the drugs/calories they intake...

The thing is that he didnt use some of todays hormones/steroids... I doubt he used much if any GH . And I am sure that he didnt use insulin.

Also he was constantly at doctors supervision so all bad ill effects of steroids could have been minimised.

Reason why SOME current pros are that way is because of bad genes, shorter hight, more food, lessdoctor supervision.... etc and etc

CRNT93 said:

This is the biggest piece of BS I have read yet on this board!
Bro,genetics are EVERYTHING in bodybuilding!!!

I agree partially genetics are ALMOST everything. If you are 4 foot or 7 foot tall you cant be Mr 0. If you were born without and amr or a leg you cant be Mr 0.

Howeever many people instead of working hard blame their genes and thus never reach anywhere. True some people can be larger than other ones, but it is a tough call.

I have seen hardgainers get into such muscular shape size, naturally... That they could win a minor natural contests! These re your typical 98 pound weaklings!!!!!

Now... What if guy with Average genes trains that way, takes lots of drugs, works diligently... There might be a good possibilty of a success. Not Mr 0, but maybe a pro status atleast.

The reason why often genes are 99%+ of succees is of poor training and eating habits.......

Reminder to myself to put on some armour as people will surely gonna want to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom