Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lookin for Feedback on Testosterone Replacement

Triple J

Seeking Feedback on Testosterone Replacement

I am considering going on testosterone replacement or augmentation year round with something like AndroGel. Just wanting to hear any feedback from others that may already be doing this. What drugs, do you still cycle, and if so, do you still lag coming off cycle, do you do anti-e's, etc. Thanks for any feedback - JJJ

Last edited:
Stats / goals - just feel good. I'm 42 and my natural T levels are no longer in the optimal range. They are not yet clinically low, but in the low normal range. So I want to get them back to a more optimal level. My workouts are still fairly good, but I know they will kick-ass with a little help and that will be a nice bonus. To be honest the main area where I feel less than optimal is sex and drive. So I just want to restore to more youthful levels to alleviate those symptoms.

You know you may want to consider using a low injection dose of test. something in the range of 50 mg. per week and see how that spikes things up, this would be about in the range of where you would be as a young man and you could probably keep the cycle going for about 12-14 weeks minimum.

Triple J said:
I am considering going on testosterone replacement or augmentation year round with something like AndroGel. Just wanting to hear any feedback from others that may already be doing this. What drugs, do you still cycle, and if so, do you still lag coming off cycle, do you do anti-e's, etc. Thanks for any feedback - JJJ

dont waste your money on andogel, i was using it until i found out i was only absorbing about 15% of the listed dose....take 200mg of delatestryl every 7 to 10 days

rancid said:
You know you may want to consider using a low injection dose of test. something in the range of 50 mg. per week and see how that spikes things up, this would be about in the range of where you would be as a young man and you could probably keep the cycle going for about 12-14 weeks minimum.

I wouldn't be so sure of exactly 50mg...or the timeframe? If one doesn't know all the history one can't tell what dose would be optimal. I would agree to push for an intramuscular injection-based therapy from your Dr.. If he/she won't swing with it get a new Dr. (at least for the HRT) The transdermals are rarely as effective as they say due to factors like sweating, thick skin, diet, ect. Target a T-level you feel is best and have your Dr. formulate a plan for that. Be familiar with esters of the test you get and don't be afraid to recomend a certain ester/brand becuase you feel it may be better. You are not in your 20's so you do not have to concern yourself (as much) with the duration of a cycle. Some guys over 40 almost never stop HRT once they begin. Your T-levels are on the downswing permanently and HRT is the only way you will ever get them where you want from here on out. OTC supp are often more expensive and only a fraction as effective as the real McCoy. As for anti-e's, I would hold off but do discuss it with your Dr. There are a few side effects one can notice from test aromitizing but at the doses you will be using and at over 40 it may not be an issue. Watch the cholesterol too- that's the real killer.

I don't know how widely available it is, but if you plan on staying on supplemental testosterone for years at a time you might see if you doc can prescribe you 1000mg of testosterone buciclate injected every two or three months. This will give you a much more constant level of testosterone so you won't have to worry about peak & troughs of test levels or weekly shots.

Try DrJMW at [email protected].

I am in 43 and considering the same type of therapy, I just need to wait four or five weeks to get a true baseline reading.

He can provide you with some good ideas and alternatives even if you don'w work with him!

Good Luck,

Top Bottom