Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol how much

The Game

I want to know how much winstrol should be used 50mg eod or ed should it be more mg maybe 100? I am about to do a cycle I am a big guy 6ft 300 lbs I want to be around 270 I have started dieting . I was thinking of putting together clen, t3 , anadrol, winstrol, and maybe fina I am really not sure I still have to do some research please let me know

anadrol and fina together is a bad idea....anadrol is gonna make you strong as hell but bloated so its up to you...as far as the winny goes it should be shot ed and accounting for your size ...i don't know really...but to be safe start at 50mg ed and bump it up after 1 month if you want.....hopefully you get some more insight on this

hey bro, anadrol ain't what you want to do. you'll retain alot of water, plus increasing the chance of progesterine induced gyno. fina and winny should be good for what you want. some people like to add a little test in with the two. i'll be able to tell you better in about a month!:p

I want to know how much winstrol should be used 50mg eod or ed should it be more mg maybe 100? I am about to do a cycle I am a big guy 6ft 300 lbs I want to be around 270 I have started dieting . I was thinking of putting together clen, t3 , anadrol, winstrol, and maybe fina I am really not sure I still have to do some research please let me know

Most men do very well on 50-100mg daily.

Top Bottom