Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Good Illustration of How Esters Work with Testosterone!

2Thick

Elite Mentor
Platinum
The author of this theory is Little Monster. It is interesting to read because it gives a better picture of how testosterone works in your body.

"I think I finally broke the ?code? to estimating my test levels each week. This is assuming that the half-life for test propionate is 2 days; phenyl-propionate is 3 days; and enanthate is 5 days. I will be administering 1cc of Ara-test (50mg prop, 200mg enanthate) every Sunday and Wednesday for 9 consecutive weeks, beginning Sunday the 1st.

Using this alone, my test levels would be about 283.5 by Saturday the 7th. By Saturday the 14th it would be at 423.7; by the 21st at 470, and the 28th at 487. It would be maintained at that level until the end of week
9. My last Ara-test injection would be on Wednesday of week 9. Allowing for the delayed release of testosterone from the weighted enanthate ester, test levels would drop to about 203.5 by the Saturday in week 10; down to 63.5 by Saturday in week 11; and down to 17 by Saturday in week 12. Following this program allows for a gradual taper up and down from desired testosterone levels. However, I want to hit my desired test levels quickly, maintain those levels for as long as possible, and the have the exogenous test levels taper down to 0 as quickly as possible. My theory is to administer 100mg of testosterone phenyl propionate on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in weeks 1 and 10 (the week following the last Ara-test injection). As you can see in the table, test levels will immediately jump to 504.5, then 488.2, the 470, then 487 where it will be maintained until week 9. After the three phenyl-propionate injections in week 10, test levels will still be high at 424.5, then drop to 127.8 by the following Saturday, then quickly down to only 17 by the next Saturday. This quicker tapering allows for speedier recovery of natural testosterone levels, especially with clomid therapy. For those that think over 400mg of test for 10 weeks is too long, I can just stop the Ara-test at week 7 or 8, instead of week 9, which would eliminate either 1 or 2 weeks of test levels at 487mg.

Total Added Phenylprop100mg on Sun, Mon, Tues Grand Total

Clomid therapy beginning in week 11. 300mg Sunday, 200 Monday, 100 ed50 ed week 12; 50 eod week 13 14"

If you want to know more then email Little Monster at [email protected]

Thanks for posting that for me, 2Thick! Like he said, just email me for the tables and more info on how the number were figured, etc...

Top Bottom