Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has had success with a deca only cycle....

Deca and Primo is nicer:)

I figured out why every one says to add a little test to the cycle of primo or dec, or winstrol and the like.

cus in higher dosages these almost exclusevely anabolics about half way or so during a cycle comprimise your own testosterone, which leads to less motivation, and general lethargy in regards to working out at the gym, so while you may have an aboundance of anabolic in you, the relative lack of androgens could lead to less results, thats just what I read, and now thinking about it experienced

since dbol is a testosterone, it would make sesne to stack in with deca or primo to keep upbeat and make thing s worrk alittle better.

my frist was primo only, and while I gained 12 pounds permaent, training was not always a pleasure, and pumps were not there.

second cycle, while still only 4.5 weeks long this time is had dbol at low dosages, like 15 mgs a day, and shit, training was awsome compared to the first cycle, and pumps were there

Last edited:
I've done many Deca & dBol combos. A classic stack. More muscle has been put on with that stack over the years then...well I don't know but alot.

A friend of mine did a Deca only cycle... he actually gained nicely and did not complain of any sides. I would still not do it alone because I like to pump myself up with as much shit as humanly possible. :)

:destroy:

I've done a deca only cycle and liked it. It was only 4 weeks at 400mgs but I did see some gains. I have never suffered from 'deca dick' although alot of guys do. I also agree with El Cubano, keep the cycle short and clomid at the end.

Stan O'Zolol said:
I've done a deca only cycle and liked it. It was only 4 weeks at 400mgs but I did see some gains. I have never suffered from 'deca dick' although alot of guys do. I also agree with El Cubano, keep the cycle short and clomid at the end.

i myself and several of my friends have done a deca only stack and were pleased with the results. granted thought this was at the start of our anabolic experimentation. now i would definately stack but if you were just starting out and wanted to stay mild i say stick with deca. i on the the other hand bro suffered from "deca dick" but i know others that were ok with it. if one wants, he could add the mild steroid proviron to the mix.

I agree with Cubano also, everybody is different. I would say try to get a hold of maybe some form of Test to stack it with. Test is cheap and you can put on some good size even at low dosages, especially from the stack. Up to you bro, but Deca is definitely a good product.
dB

Cheaper by $10. Deca is cheap too. I have done both and I say if you don't want to stack, stick with the Deca. Both are very similar, but Deca will build slightly more bulk. Eq wil get you very vascular, less water retention.
dB

Deca is a great drug but for a first time cycle I would keep things simple just ethier 400mg of deca for 10 weeks or 500 mg of sust for ten weeks ...then 2nd cycle stack them both at the same dose

Top Bottom