Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has had success with a deca only cycle....

I would highly advise against it. if you like having sex, throw some testosterone in this cycle. I'll have used deca in nearly every cycle of mine and I have never done it alone nor would I. bump for other comments.

I heard that instead of test you can use proviron for the deca
dick, fuck I dont want to take even the slightest chance of losing
hair or increasing the size of my prostrate for that matter

I'm going to try a deca/proviron cycle soon since proviron works about as well as test at keeping me horny, also I used proviron with fina and it kept me going.

I attempted decca/dbol but as soon as my dbol ran out in week 4 so did my hard ons and I also felt like a winny bitch. Needles to say I'll never touch decca again and will stick with tren,dbol,anadrol, and test.:D

You know, I know that everybody reacts differently to different things, but I really think that this deca dick thing is being blown the f out of proportion. I've used deca for years. I've used it alone and with other things. The worst that has ever happened to me is that it took forever to f'ing blow a load. I've never had a problem getting it up? If anything deca made the sex better. You know how it is when you want to f'ing cum so bad that when you finally do it's even better. If you are going to use deca only just don't stay on it for too long. Only go 8 weeks.

PS DECA & DBOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a great man once said, if you can't grow off deca and dbol then you can't grow at all.

el cubano said:
You know, I know that everybody reacts differently to different things, but I really think that this deca dick thing is being blown the f out of proportion. I've used deca for years. I've used it alone and with other things. The worst that has ever happened to me is that it took forever to f'ing blow a load. I've never had a problem getting it up? If anything deca made the sex better. You know how it is when you want to f'ing cum so bad that when you finally do it's even better. If you are going to use deca only just don't stay on it for too long. Only go 8 weeks.

PS DECA & DBOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a great man once said, if you can't grow off deca and dbol then you can't grow at all.
I 2nd that

Top Bottom