Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TTokkyo 10mg DBol is the Ultimate Best

g-dogg said:
I'm usually not a ttokko advocate, but I have to say these d-bols fucking ROCK, I have been on them for 5 days and my strength is through tha roof-I did 435 on incline yesterday 5 times NO PROBLEM and twice with help

I thought they weren't working for ya? Glad to see they kicked in.

Did u up the dose?

Maxx >>>>>

Maxx Out said:

I thought they weren't working for ya? Glad to see they kicked in.

Did u up the dose?

Maxx >>>>>
Hell yeah they kicked in, I'm taking a few other things but I know this crazzzzzzy pump is from d-bols-I LOVE THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT-getting jacked that is

g-dogg said:
Hell yeah they kicked in, I'm taking a few other things but I know this crazzzzzzy pump is from d-bols-I LOVE THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT-getting jacked that is

yeah the dbol pump is one of the best parts of anabolics and lifting, if anadrol didnt make me feel so crappy and pumped to the point of almost paralasis it would be alongside it. :)

Slopain said:

yeah the dbol pump is one of the best parts of anabolics and lifting, if anadrol didnt make me feel so crappy and pumped to the point of almost paralasis it would be alongside it. :)
No shit Slopain, if they could take away the flu symptoms I'd be on AD year-round-lol

that's great to hear about the d-bols. looking forward to throwing them in at the end of my cycle. currently on 200mgs cyp (no pain BTW), 800 mgs eq. doing this bi-weekly for eight weeks, then gonna throw in the dbol at 20mgs a day for 2 1/2 weeks.

i've done tt winny tabs and they were potent but i still like my Zambon's and as far as their d-bol goes never tried it, cuz i like my thai's 2 much:p

g-dogg said:

How much u taking per day? Did u up the dose?

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom