Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone questions,plz respond..

D00fy

I started Animal Stak by universal yesterday Monday today is Tuesday and im feeling a little paranoid ,heres a few questions i have to ask and it means allot to me if answered, thx

1)Since Prohormones somewha replace your natural testosterone when done with Prohormone ,how long will it take for natural testosterone to return back to normal,Depending i might finish this friday....

2)When can you expect to notice side effects,such as gyno??

3)Why cant i get hard? i was sitting on the train and this hot girl came and i didn't get HARD ,usually i get hard when i see girls :/ plz i am serious if and when im done using Animal Stak will i be able to get my Hardons again

4)Is their anything i should take with the prohormone such as ZMA or Tribulus product such as TRIBEX500 or something like that

here is what animal stak contains

4-androstenedione 25mg
19-nor-5androstenedione 25mg
5-androxydiol 25mg
Dehydroepiandrostene 25mg

other stuff include LH Boosters,ECA and chrysin and stuff like that

thx for your time to responding .

Last edited:
I've told you before... you're taking in ALL crap. And at those doses you wont notice anything, at all. And besides that it's way too early for you to be experiencing any side effects.

but i cant even get hard,even if i try to stroke it it wont rise :( :/ i might just trow this crap away:/

In one day it is impossible for you to be that supressed that you can't get an erection. Your problem is more psychological trust me. And i don't mean that in a bad sense, you just might be thinking that was one of the main side effects, you got scared, and now you're having problems b/c it's something you expected. But it's not your PH, it's you.

Doofus,,

You are dreaming this things, they are not real. It is very easy for someone your age to be taken by the placebo effect... You have to much nat test in you system you dont need any more hormones..

ephedra

if I remember correctly that animal stak also has ephedra in it..ephedra/ma haung will fuck with erections....throw the animal stak away or just use it when you don't want to play..relax dude,its the ephedra and it effects almost every guy this way

Top Bottom