Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any runners here taken low dose of Dbol.

C

Counterstrike

Read soemwhere that some runers take a low dose of dbol fir improvements. I thought runners just don't take Dbol b/c of the pumps etc.. but from what i read if its low dose will be just as effective as winny

Im not a runner, but I could give ya my experience on the football field...i tried doing dbols during the season and it was impossible. I got a pump over my entire body - felt like i was the marshmallow man in ghost busters. The worst was the pump in my shins. I ached there after practice. I'd stick with somethin that doesnt hold so much water...one cycle i run through the football season that i love is fina, prop, n winny with an anti-e...if you tried this cycle def use an anti-e...the strength, mass, n endurance gain is unbelievable though.

dbol

DBOL only cycle....

Reports of massive increases in recovery & general good feeling all around feeling. Plus the increased RBC production is good. Im thinking the increased rbc production wou;ld force the body to produce more arteries & veins to accomodate the large blood volume.

from triathlete on another thread.

I did to try to increase my long jump. I don't know what kind of running you are referring to, short or long, but I think it helped me some. I did notice that when I would do run after run after run, or go do some running exercises my calves would get pumped as hell. Then I would try to run up for a long jump and do shit.

Whiskey

Top Bottom