Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

curious bout clenbuterol...HELP>>>

juiceheadnyc

my friend wheighs 265 lbs hes 5'8, never worked out or lifted shyt, other then some cold cuts and to get himself out of bed in the morning...now my question is i got enough clenbuterol bout 20 boxes of 60 pills each i wanted to know if hell see a difference if he started taking these,and if yes how should he take them????help him out please thanx....

i dont think he should take any kind of performance enhancing drug until he gets on a regular training program. he sounds like he needs to hit up cardio 5 times a week and maybe weight train 3-4 times a week.

i would have to say no. clen is no wonder drug, u have to be ripped already to notice any significant changes. this is from my experience.

Juicehead---definitely do some research to help your friend out, your questons are "well, let's say scary"

yup i agree with quadsweep on this one.
tell your buddy dont eat junk food train hard run on treadmill at 5 mph, an dabble with a fat burner then go from there

there was a special on tv a few months ago a guy lost 102 pounds very fast, after the surgury the doctor wheeled out the trolly into the scale scooped up the flab with a scooper anf the scale read 102, he has five more surguries to go

Top Bottom