Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Deca - bovel, tokkoyo or denkal

gwl9dta4 said:

It's a simple fact Manny, That Organon invented Nondrolone, Patented it and licensed it. They are the only company that can legaly use the brand name :Deca Durabolin".

So if you have access to good stuff that is legit you will be 100% satisfied with Organon's Deca Durabolin. If you had it and it sucked, then it was a fake.

I know Organon is in a different league, but he asked between 3 vet products and personally they're all good except I prefer TT for the 300 mg per cc.....

manny78 said:

I know Organon is in a different league, but he asked between 3 vet products and personally they're all good except I prefer TT for the 300 mg per cc.....

Cool. Cool, bro.

Which deca is best?

Watch out for Ttokkyo. I have seen several other
sites claim that its been tested to have less than
what it claims to have on the label. Not only that
I have heard more bad than good on Ttokkyo products. I used one of there things and wasnt
happy at all! I wasted my time and my cycle. Never the less, it has been faked with good accuracy.
But so has Brovels 10ml Deca200. I have used brovel 50 with great results. I used Denkall deca
and loved it. I've used Organons 50mg deca preloads and it reminded me of the good ole days of steris 200mg deca 2ml and loved it. If you can get Organons 50mg preloads or 100mg amps you will be very satisfied! Bar none!!! Its like the American shit once made by our friends at Steris labs until our shitty Gov. made them stop producing it and everything else!

I have read that tt deca's are underdosed...wish I had numbers and proof, but it was a while ago that I had it in writing... since, I have only heard word of mouth.

best deca????????

Ttokkyo stuff is also not too sanitary and contains alot bacteria. I know because I had some tested and its very dirty. Yes there is such thing
as Deca America. The deca comes in 200 and 400mg both in a 10ml vial. They are made in U.S.A. Very clean and made for human use, not veterinary juice. The word is that there juice is very potent and strong and its made under sanitary conditions.
A friend of mine loves the deca and says the 400mg stings a little but works like a powerhouse. He says it makes you a bit aggressive though. Not a bad thing.IF used in the gym. IF you can get deca America go for it. You'll love it. They also make other gear besides Deca, but this is about deca right. Hopes this helps guys and gals. Later....:p :p

i have used the Nor200 with great results. i know nobody likes Brovel but for the price you cant lose. i am going to be using Ttokyo this time around. we'll see...

Top Bottom