Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long till u get gains from dbol

i dont get it

i dont get why adding test will help me keep my gains. there both forms of testosterone nad why would adding more make me any more likely to keep gains. please explain

does getting a cold

does getting a cold fuck up your cycle. i think the hormones jacked up my immune system i never get sick but im sick now will that fuck up any gains i would have gotten this week

scarecrowtriplesix said:
ive been lifting for 7 years and all naturally gained a lot of muscle. i can bech 405 naturally and i weight 240. i just started a cycle of d-bol 5 ml pinkies. im ranging from 25 to 45 ml a day for 8 weeks. when should i start seeing real gains or will i.

IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND PERTAINING TO YOUR QUESTION BUT I WILL GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE. FROM WHAT YOUVE TOLD US IT SOUNDS LIKE DBOL WOULD BE THE LAST ROID THAT YOU WOULD NEED, ITS GOING TO BLOW YOU UP LIKE A BALOON AND YOU WILL "DEFLATE AFTER COMING OFF". IM REPLYING BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE ALOT LIKE ME , FROM WHAT YOU MENTIONED. PEOPLE LIKE US DONT NEED TO BE USING DRUGS LIKE DBOL, WE SHOLULD STICK TO MILS ANABOLICS LIKE WINNY ,EQ MASTERON AND PRIMO AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS. MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TEST AND DBOL WILL NOT MAKE YOU LOOK THE WAY THAT I ASSUME YOU WANT TO LOOK, THEY WILL ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK ROUND AND AWKWARD. NOW I DONT KNOW YOUR GOALS SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. HOPE THIS HELP

PEACE
MAC

THANX FOR THE REPLY. IM JUST LOOKING FOR A STRENGTH BURT AFTER THE FOOTBALL SEASON LOSS. AND I LOVE THE HIGH THAT DBOL GIVES YA
I HOPE IM NOT TAKING THE WRONG STUFF BUT IT IS TRHE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

D-bol alone will not give you very solid gains,but youshould see some results after 2 weeks. Are you spacing out your dosages? D-bols half-life is about 3 to 5 hours so you should spread out dosages to morning/lunch/dinner. Next time try the D&D stack(deca&d-bol).You could also throw in some tess.

YEAH I AM

YES I AM SPREADING OUT MY DOSES. I TAKE LIKE ON PILL EVRY 3 HOURS UNTIL I GET 7 PILLS IN A DAY. IM TAKIN 35 ML THIS WEEK. IVE JUST NOTICED MY FIRST GAINS. I WAS STRONG BEFORE BUT NOW IM JUST KICKING ASS. SHOULD I TAKE LESS DOSAGES A DAY LIKE 2 PILLS ATA TIME OTR SOMETHING OR IS ONE SPREAD OUT GOOD A GOOD THING TO DO

run test and dboll together, or tren and dboll, dont bother with dboll by itself you will be disapointed once you come off

Top Bottom