Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long till u get gains from dbol

scarecrowtriplesix

High End Bro
Platinum
ive been lifting for 7 years and all naturally gained a lot of muscle. i can bech 405 naturally and i weight 240. i just started a cycle of d-bol 5 ml pinkies. im ranging from 25 to 45 ml a day for 8 weeks. when should i start seeing real gains or will i.

you're only using dbol? You wont be keeping many of the gains from that cycle if you are only using dbol.... You should start to feel the dbol around day 5-7, maybe a LITTLE after that, but defenitely within the first two weeks. You might want to think about stopping since you JUST started and getting some testosterone, because Dbol you don't keep many of the gains when you run Dbol alone. Just some thoughts...

YUM

well i wouldnt run them 8 weeks. maybe just 5. You should see some gains in the first week. mostly water though. it sounds like you have done very well naturally, but you might should have studied up on your AS before jumping right in to it with 45mg of d-bol ed

have you started yet? if not, save it for a little bit and get some TEST. base every cycle around test and your cycles will be better. you will lose almost everything you gain from dbols if you do them alone. also, 8 weeks of it will be pretty rough on your liver. the gains you will get from doing just dbol will be LOTS of water, some fat, some muscle, and lots of strength. since you are doing or planning on doing it that long, make sure you have either nolvadex, arimidex, or liquidex...dbol aromatizes very easily and gyno can occur. make sure you have all that up front. and also get clomid for post cycle.

You know when you first start a job how you have to work for 1-2 weeks before you get a paycheck? It's the same with weight training and AAS. You don't get 'paid' for your time in the gym right after you workout... You reap the benefits in the next few days.

You might 'feel' dbol working while you workout (pump). But the real results as far as 'true' muscular gains will come later in the recovery phase.

Andy

Andy13 said:
You know when you first start a job how you have to work for 1-2 weeks before you get a paycheck? It's the same with weight training and AAS. You don't get 'paid' for your time in the gym right after you workout... You reap the benefits in the next few days.

You might 'feel' dbol working while you workout (pump). But the real results as far as 'true' muscular gains will come later in the recovery phase.

Andy

Well said!

thanx

what if i said i was just taking this cycle to get my lost strength back from the football season. would it make sense to just do dbol alone.

i know it

i know that it takes a while to see gains i was just wondering if its like in the 3erd week or something where all of a sudden you feel like 30 pounds stronger on things. cause ive taken sus 250 b4 and saw no gains, i think it was fake. but anyways thanx for the info yall.

dboll only cycles suck ass.........add some test right in there, you loose most of the gains when you are done also

ANDY, where have you been? what are you up to lately? going anywhere on spring break?

Top Bottom