Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Winstrol, & Clen?

CyBeRoiDs

I'm going to try to cut my body fat % and put on 10-15lbs. of lean mass with a Deca, Winstrol, and Clenbuterol cycle. I am 6', 195lbs. 24% body fat. I am doing cardio 6 days a week right now to trim up a little bit before I start my cycle March 1st. I don't want to use Test because from my research it's not a very good cutting agent. Also, Deca & Winstrol compliment each other very well (Deca eases joint pain caused by Winstrol, Winstrol reduces chances of progesterone gyno caused by Deca). Can anyone suggest the best way and how long to stack the above combination for optimum fat loss & maximum lean mass gains?

I would also like an answer to this question please
I'm also around 195 - 200 at 20years old with 14%bf
This would be my 2nd cycle.
My 1st cycle was sust and var ... I gained 17pounds of muscle but bf%
went up. I'm looking at a nice clean ripped gain with the winstrol deca and Clen at the end

id throw in a low dose of test. like just 250... it wont give you bloat at that level! I think anavar is better than winny but to each there own. I just would recommend never running deca without a test base. Now matter how sexy it makes you look you wont be able to fuck right! Im just starting a cycle for lean gains 250 test e 400 equipoise for 10 wks 40mg tbol as a jumpstart for 6.... Test or some form of androgen are nessesary for you dick though bro. An option without test would be masteron and equipoise... mabe 400 each but id stay away from deca without test. you gotta think too.... your only gonna run the winny for 6 weeks or so and the deca for 10ish so thats a few weeks without the winny to help with progesterone effects. Not trying to tell you to do what i do but try a low dose test with an added anabolic. If test is just not an option opt for some masteron. Masteron and equipoise make for some sick lean muscle. orals id go for turanibol or anavar for your goals. Neetos beast hella and katana would all be good options too.

looking at your stats now bro witch i should have done first you could just workout and get to your goals without the roids! Then use them to get beyond that goal! read and educate youself as much as possible beforehand. That deca cycle could leave your dick in the dirt permanently!

Top Bottom