Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SCAMMER WARNING - Greeksteel aka HULKSTER is a scammer

Liquidizer03

Scammed By Greeksteel

I was referred to [email protected] by Hulkster ([email protected]). A Moderator informed me last week that GreekSteel and Hulkster are one and the same. Hulkster recommended himself. Any ways not know this at the time; I placed and order with Greeksteel. It was a total of 250.00.

Greeksteel received his donation at his P.O Box within 1 day. I sent it priority mail. On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, I sent him a message >Just wanted to know if you got your mail, and also when i should expect a letter from you. GS replied < I have received, and you should have something in 4-5 days tops. Thank you.

So I waited and nothing came. I re-mailed him again and he replied < If it's not there by Tuesday, email me. I will also then send you some free gear (along the lines of what you like) if it's not there by Tuesday. I waited until Tuesday and once again nothing came. I emailed and he replied with this “

“ I will resend your order, as well as show you the tracking number no later than tomorrow morning to prove I sent it in the first place. The vast majority of my customers on Offshore and Meso have already received their fronts and regular orders, and I am coming through with everyone else. You must understand, after reading on Offshore and Meso, that *EDITED*has been sending shitloads of spam and email-disabling viruses to me, *EDITED*etc. *EDITED*is purposely trying to clog up my email inbox, so that I can't receive all of my customers emails to me, thereby hurting the communication between me and my customers. If you want to ask a fellow Offshore member about the forwarded emails- - ---since Zero KNowledge has seen them and posted about them on my threads on Offshore---you can also ask *EDITED* about this. In one email, *EDITED*admits to purposely creating fake usernames to call me scammer, as well as he admits to demanding money from me to sending sending viruses and spam (he said in one email that he wanted $500 dollars sent to Warsaw, Poland). This is *EDITED* up to his old tricks again. >GreekSteel”

I waited and nothing again. Not even the tracking number he promised. I then email Hulkster ([email protected]) and told him what was up and that I’m getting very skeptical of the legitimacy of GreekSteel. Mike replied and said >

” The greek isn't a scammer, and has always been a good bro. I got a couple of other emails about this from people from some site called offshorebodybuilding.com, saying the same stuff. So me and some others took a look at the two sites in question, offshroe and meso. But we couldn't get on offshore. We looked on meso, and heard what's been going on with his email, as well as the emails of other sources like Mike Strong (who I also do business with). It seems that this is the work of one jealous competitor who is trying to fuck over other US competitors. I've seen it before. You shouldn't go calling him a scammer unless you got proof, and that your $250 order wasn't delivered in two weeks is not proof of scamming, especially with all the shit going on. No source is gonna scam for $250, I can tell you that much. This is how good bros get fucked out of business. “

Then later that day I received an email form Greeksteel and he wrote:

“I received an email from one of my references where you were calling
me a scammer (that's what he said). What the fuck is going on? Here
is your tracking number, and I must demand that you now contact my references
that you emailed those lies to and recant what you said. I can't always
access my email because of all this shit going on with my emails being
filled up to the maximum with spams and email-disabling viruses , plus,
if the spammer fills my email inbox to capacity, I can't get all of
my customers' emails, INCLUDING YOURS! I just got this one today. So
please stop with the unfounded accusations. I have never scammed anyone.
Tracking number: ER 402627815 US
GreekSteel “

I replied to Greeksteel message and said that I did not call him a scammer and was only getting worried.
He then replied with:

“Yes, please do email my references that you contacted and correct what
you said. Much appreciated. You should explain to them about the email
fiasco with *EDITED*, as they too have heard from other
sources that *EDITED*and *EDITED*is being attacked with spam.
GreekSteel”

Later that night I got another email from him:

Ø “ Thanks for your patience. I was just able to access my emails again after
they were spammed to capacity again by that fuck. All I did was go to
the Yankees-Mets game last night, then sleep in until 11 this morning,
and I get on the computer and find that my shit is filled. I guess I
can't leave the house for more than a day (my summer is then ruined).
Anyway, I will contact the USPS on the phone (since the post office is
closed) and confirm the tracking number. Either way, the package will
be there by Monday/Tuesday---BUT YOU WILL HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER BEFORE
THEN FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND. As you said in your earlier emails, bros
are starting to get their shit in, INCLUDING PROMISED FRONTS. Talk to
you later. GreekSteel”

I then replied back with:

”So i should get it monday or tuesday right?
Is there a new tracking #? “

He replied with:

”By tuesday (it would have been sooner if not for the weekend---mail is
collected Saturday, but it doesn't leave, as is the same thing with Sunday
mail). The tracking number I gave is the one on the slip. I will go to
the Post Office Monday morning and ask them to bring up the order on
the computer, to make sure the tracking numbers are identical. Thank
you. GreekSteel”

So finally Tuesday came and once again nothing came AGAIN.

I couldn’t reach him for about 6 days so finally I sent emails to various moderators. One told me that Hulkster is Greeksteel and that he’d been banned on elitfitness for using PM’s for sourcing. A different MOD called him a scammer out right and said he was sorry for my lost.

So last night I got a email from Greeksteel (remember it was about 6 days since he responded to my email.)
He basically blamed the post office and he was going to call them in the morning.

So guys and gals this is where I am now.

His info is below:

BOXHOLDER
P.O. BOX 412
Dunellen, NJ 08812-9998

I known members of boards such as EF, Steroidology, etc. Please feel free to ask me for those names and email addresses. Thank you.

GreekSteel

*****THESE ARE SOME REFERENCES. I CAN PROVIDE MORE******

**EDITED**
EF Hulkster

Last edited:
yeah, he almost got me too, he said that he would front shit too me, I believed him because the first source he sent me actually suprisingly worked. and "greekSteel" had great e-mail responses.

Well after about 3 weeks of placing an order and still receiveing nothing, remind you all that "He Fronts First Orders" so I actually never paid anything, I emailed him again asked him where my shit was, he said that it was sent confirmed last week, and that if I hadnt recieved it he would send again. lol, I have never ever had a problem with receiving anything in the mail, nothings ever been lost or seized, and this guy said he was domestic.

Well after a couple more weeks I told him to not send it, I dont need it.

Yes he is a scammin piece of shit, end of story

(Sigh) I don't know if it was you,but i recieved an e-mail about greeksteel and i advised the person to avoid him. I'm sorry for your loss.
To prevent this in the future always check with not just one but several mods & Vets...we're always glad to help.

RADAR

greek steel

i have gotten all my orders from him...no problems at all. most recent last week....(pollibr)...waiting for my next one to arrive...

How ironic that the same person that spent so much here time hunting down "scammers" is a scammer himself. I guess it's time to hunt him down.

Re: greek steel

big richie said:
i have gotten all my orders from him...no problems at all. most recent last week....(pollibr)...waiting for my next one to arrive...

selective possibly

Damn...thats crazy..I quess he was hunting down all the scammers so he would not have any competetion...

Those of you that know me might listen. I've seen more scamming done my members then anyone else. If you don't want to get ripped off check with the MODs - alot of them. They aren't all up to date. If the guy doesn't have a long standing rep chances are he's not a good risk.

Top Bottom