Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH in high doses ed - short run??

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

Huck, Andy13, ironmaster...GH in high doses ed - short run??

I have been trying to find info or experiences pertaining to very high dose short duration GH cycles. Something along the lines of 10-16 ius per day for 4-6 weeks. Anyway, I have not come across much info in this regard at all, and was wondering if any of the vets here have any feedback for me regarding it's effectiveness. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Last edited:
IMO it won't work and it's not good. My experience with gh is that it is effective if it is ramped up to some dose that is side-effect free (for you). My dose will be different than yours. If you do not do that you probably will get sides like numb arms, hands and fingers (I got this while I was sleeping), swollen ankles (this is water accumulation around your ankles) and generally feeling very sore and stiff in your joints.

That's just not the way to use gh, JA. :)

40butpumpin said:
IMO it won't work and it's not good. My experience with gh is that it is effective if it is ramped up to some dose that is side-effect free (for you). My dose will be different than yours. If you do not do that you probably will get sides like numb arms, hands and fingers (I got this while I was sleeping), swollen ankles (this is water accumulation around your ankles) and generally feeling very sore and stiff in your joints.

That's just not the way to use gh, JA. :)

Well, I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. LAWNSAVER told me that in a rare candid interview with Jay Culter, he said this was the way he got ready for the 2002 Mr. O.

He went on to say he took large doses( 12-14ius ED ) for 4 week and then took 4 weeks off and then repeated. He went on to say this mirrors our natural GH spurts when we were going through puburty. I dont know if this can be backed by scientific data, but it sure as hell worked for Jay, as he should have won the 2002 Mr. O!!!

So, what you make of that???

Juice Authority said:

Well, I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. LAWNSAVER told me that in a rare candid interview with Jay Culter, he said this was the way he got ready for the 2002 Mr. O.

He went on to say he took large doses( 12-14ius ED ) for 4 week and then took 4 weeks off and then repeated. He went on to say this mirrors our natural GH spurts when we were going through puburty. I dont know if this can be backed by scientific data, but it sure as hell worked for Jay, as he should have won the 2002 Mr. O!!!

So, what you make of that???

I'd say going through puburty is going through puburty. I've used high doses myself as an adult, have you, has LAWNSAVER? Hey man if you already have the answer than why ask the question? But the bottom line is people don't learn unless they try it -- and find out -- for themselves. Am I saying J. Cutler doesn't know what he's talking about? No. I am telling you what happens when you take high gh doses too quickly. And I'm not pulling that out of my ass either. hehe

40butpumpin said:

I'd say going through puburty is going through puburty. I've used high doses myself as an adult, have you, has LAWNSAVER? Hey man if you already have the answer than why ask the question? But the bottom line is people don't learn unless they try it -- and find out -- for themselves. Am I saying J. Cutler doesn't know what he's talking about? No. I am telling you what happens when you take high gh doses too quickly. And I'm not pulling that out of my ass either. hehe

I don't have the answer, which is why I started the thread. Alright, this is the makings of good discussion. Now where's Ironmaster, Huck, Andy13, and Nandi on this? Come on guys chime in.

I have used GH for several months in the past. I have to agree, start low and ramp up. I got a lot of sides from it at only 4 IU and there were several other people that had the same thing happen with them. My elbows were killing me....to the point where I was in extreme pain just shaking someone's hand!

Every reacts a little differently. I think that IM and the other gurus are going to give you the same advice....duration not quantity.

Top Bottom