Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Milk Discussion

Lucky

Muscle Milk

I just received my order of Muscle Milk by CYTOSPORT and tried it yesterday. This stuff taste so good I am now wondering if it actually works. Have anyone been using it for awhile and do you see results?

This is the best tasting MRP ever!! It is perfect as a low carb, high calorie MRP. So many people freak out about the fat content thinking dietary fat automatically turns into body fat but that is rediculous. Half of the fat is MCTs and the rest is good fat.

As for it working, well I didn't know that Cytosport claimed it as anything more than an MRP, because that's what it is. I've been using this for about 6 months and don't plan on stopping. It costs less than other MRPs and is by far the best tasting.

If you are doing low carb, than it will "work" better than other MRPs.:)

This stuff is like candy!!! I love it! The only problem is, I can't afford to stay on it very long at all. I go through it way to quick. For people dieting though, you can still get lean while using this product. If Muscle Milk is one of your main sources for your daily intake of fat, it's a damn good source if you ask me!
And for people bulking.....this is the missing link!! People think fat just leads to being over weight. That's not always the case. As long as your watching your diet and training hard, you'll grow nothing but lean muscle tissue. FAT=GROWTH!!! And in this case, the fat is all coming from good sources, that being MCTs, Monounsats, and Polyunsats.

ISN_Man said:
This stuff is like candy!!! I love it! The only problem is, I can't afford to stay on it very long at all. I go through it way to quick. For people dieting though, you can still get lean while using this product. If Muscle Milk is one of your main sources for your daily intake of fat, it's a damn good source if you ask me!
And for people bulking.....this is the missing link!! People think fat just leads to being over weight. That's not always the case. As long as your watching your diet and training hard, you'll grow nothing but lean muscle tissue. FAT=GROWTH!!! And in this case, the fat is all coming from good sources, that being MCTs, Monounsats, and Polyunsats.

I agree with everything in there. This is one of my favorite products. It's really not that expensive when you think about it: 15 meals (350 kcal each) for about $25 and I've seen it as low as $21.

can one of you guys post the protein/carbs/fat breakdown??
and ISN, what's MCT fat?
thanks
pact

pact said:
can one of you guys post the protein/carbs/fat breakdown??
and ISN, what's MCT fat?
thanks
pact

18 grms fat
12 carb
32 protein

MCTs, or medium chain triglycerides, are used by the body as energy.

As far as flavors are concerned, I've only had the Milk Chocolate and I loved it!! My friend has used the Root Beer Float and was shocked at how great it tasted. OOhhhhh.........so good!!!

ISN_Man said:
As far as flavors are concerned, I've only had the Milk Chocolate and I loved it!! My friend has used the Root Beer Float and was shocked at how great it tasted. OOhhhhh.........so good!!!

I get the stuff cheap ($20) so I've tried all 6 flavors. They all kick ass, but you just can't beat the chocolate:p :p

The stuff tastes great. In order to cut back on the fat and particularly carbs, I take 1/2 serving of muscle milk and then a scoop or two of whey protein, which ever flavor of muscle milk I'm using. You can barely taste the difference, and it makes it last longer.

Top Bottom