Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you think arm wrestling is a true test of strength?

JLo

This chic that I met for the second time this weekend was flexing her bicep and telling me, "Look! Look at THAT!?" I was like :confused: WTF is this bitches prob?? THEN - she said, "Come on! I wanna arm wrestle you!" Come on!!"

I just shoved her across the room and left... It pisses me off how many chic's come out of the woodwork to challenge me in some physical way... But, I was curious... what if I WOULD have arm wrestled her and LOST! Would that have meant that she WAS stronger than me or what??

I can't wait to see her again.....:D

Everyone is right about technique. Technical skill can result in a average strength individual beating an unskilled but powerful athlete. To have good technique and lots of strength then maybe its time to compete. Kind of like being able to swing a baseball bat properly. Talk to some of the ultra competitive guys in arm wrestling and they have some really brutal moves. Just one of them involves 'compress-pinch-roll' technique for a section of nerve pathway on your opponent's hand. Those who experience this (myself included) have trouble feeling part of the hand for days or even weeks. This is not uncommon at the top levels of competition for guys to be unable to write for several days following a tournament. Sometimes there is semi-permanent damage...

when i was in highschool i was a real pro at armwrestling. i challenged much bigger guys at the gym and won. because i had great technique and descent strength but not as strong as some of these guys though. if she has good technique she will win, i wouldnt do it cause u might loose or might get your bicep injured or fuck up your shoulder

Pure technique, im stronger in every way than my workout partner, but he seems to get me everytime.:(

Just when I was beginning to think that tire flipping, atlas stones, farmers walk, super yoke..etc....were true tests of strength...arm wrestling comes up...shoot...

:)

B True

How can you say its all leverage? When even some powerlifters have a leverage advantage. Leverage is a part of the strength equation.

Top Bottom