Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to watch the olympia?

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
the olympia is this weekend. where can we watch it and when? is it bb.com again? i freaking hope not.

yeah i found it. what a shit ass way to watch something. i would pay hundreds for a live all weekend ppv coverage.

I am lucky enough to live rt. here in Vegas , was at the expo all day yesterday and got a couple hundred dollars worth of free shit . MetRx gave out the most stuff by far , gonna head back down for the last couple hours . Hopefully they will be gettin rid of whatever free supplements they have left. Oh and im watchin the show live ! wish you bros could be there :(

It iswouldn't be CRAP we can't watch it on TV. I understand our sport wopuldn't get good ratings maybe for cable, but seems to me it would be good on Pay Per Veiw, there's enough of us all over who would order it. We need to figure out a way to push to get major BB comps on Pay per veiw! We gotta be pushy demand it some how, we can make them listen we are bigger then they are! lol!

Top Bottom